Navigating Indieworld Discussing All Things Indie discussion

Pepe Builds a Nest
This topic is about Pepe Builds a Nest

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Theodore (last edited Aug 20, 2018 11:38AM) (new)

Theodore Cohen (theodorejeromecohen) | 1432 comments I was reviewing my various book pages on Amazon.com today when I discovered it now is possible to upload videos to your book's product page on Amazon.com. I've done this for several of my novels as well as the three books in my illustrated childrens storybook series. It takes up to 24 hours for the videos to appear, I'm told.

If you have videos, take at look at the various Amazon.com product pages for your books and follow the instructions. I've uploaded both .wmv and .flv files, depending on what I had available for any given book.

Ted

PS Here's an example:

https://www.amazon.com/Construit-Stor...

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 1184 comments She is gorgeous! What a star!

Sam (Rescue Dog Mom, Writer, Hugger) (sammydogs) | 970 comments Ted! She's absolutely adorable!! How wonderful you can attach this "crafty" video to your book. I love it! Congratulations! Hugs!

message 4: by Theodore (last edited Aug 20, 2018 01:29PM) (new)

Theodore Cohen (theodorejeromecohen) | 1432 comments Anna Faversham wrote: "She is gorgeous! What a star!"

Thanks, Anna and Sam. Actually, the video was made by Liz Carr, Penny Minding Mom, when the book first came out. She also made one of her son reviewing Rufus Finds a Home. They've been on my Website and Author Central pages for over a year, but until now, there was no way to load them on the books' Product Pages.

You'll find Jonah's video here:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N5T2F07

(I just re-uploaded the Rufus video..."Jonah" is the boy's name. (I had erred on the first upload, using "Noah" vice "Jonah.") Unfortunately, they don't offer you any way to edit the text associated with the video.)

Carole P. Roman | 4641 comments Mod
Adorable!!

message 6: by Theodore (new)

Theodore Cohen (theodorejeromecohen) | 1432 comments Carole wrote: "Adorable!!"
(:>)

message 7: by Carmel (new)

Carmel Hanes | 464 comments Theodore wrote: "I was reviewing my various book pages on Amazon.com today when I discovered it now is possible to upload videos to your book's product page on Amazon.com. I've done this for several of my novels as..."

That's very cool....and a sweet little video!

message 8: by Theodore (new)

Theodore Cohen (theodorejeromecohen) | 1432 comments Thanks, Carmel.

message 9: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Standafer | 88 comments Adorable, I love it!

message 10: by Theodore (new)

Theodore Cohen (theodorejeromecohen) | 1432 comments Margaret wrote: "Adorable, I love it!"

Thanks, Margaret.

Navigating Indieworld Discussing All Things Indie

unread topics | mark unread