Hogsmeade discussion

Buddy Reads > Eragon Buddy Read

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Starting today!

message 2: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (puffyliquid) i sadly shall not be joining.

message 3: by Janvi (new)

Janvi (janvipatel) That's really sad.

message 4: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (puffyliquid) I know :/ but i don't have the book. if i get it i'll join in :D

message 5: by Janvi (new)

Janvi (janvipatel) I think i can solve that problem. Do you read ebooks?

message 6: by Kassie (new)

Kassie Sorry I can’t join in either. I do own it but I’m already reading too many books and I simply don’t have the time

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

That's okay! You can always do it later. That's the beauty of books. 😁

message 8: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (puffyliquid) @shadow yeah i do!!! I mostly only read ebooks 😂

message 9: by Janvi (new)

Janvi (janvipatel) Then go and google it! A friend of mine is crazy enough to not to buy books and downloads ebooks or pdfs to read books! She haven't spent a single dollar in books! She usually Google searches to dowload epub or pdf of blah blah book and then it's done! And I always encourage her to read physical books but she won't. I guess, he downloading books has come up handy today!😉

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

That's pretty useful when you have like, part of a series but you want the rest.

message 11: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (puffyliquid) Okay, I will!! Thanks for the tip!!! And yeah, it has 😁😄!

message 12: by Janvi (new)

Janvi (janvipatel) Ikr, B? Me personally? I love reading physical books. The smell of it and all that. And since i have plenty of money and don't have any better thing to buy other than obvious, I buy a lot of books. Even have a personal library in my house.

Happy to help, Tok!

message 13: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (puffyliquid) Oh my goodness!! that sounds amazing!!! I love reading physical books too, but i live in a country that doesn't have any English libraries so i only get to read them when i go back to visit family.

message 14: by Janvi (new)

Janvi (janvipatel) Oh, that's sad. If you feel like reading physical books, why don't you order them online? I guess you spend your money on buying ebooks, so why don't you order physical books online instead? Problem solved!😉

Where do you live, btw?

message 15: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (puffyliquid) I wish i could. But none of the sites deliver to china 😞.
Do you know any sites other than Amazon?

message 16: by Janvi (new)

Janvi (janvipatel) Tokkie the Extroverted Meerkat wrote: "I wish i could. But none of the sites deliver to china 😞.
Do you know any sites other than Amazon?"

Sadly no. I know of few sites but they are only available in Spain.

message 17: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (puffyliquid) :/ if you hear of any, please let me know!!

message 18: by Janvi (new)

Janvi (janvipatel) I will!

message 19: by Janvi (new)

Janvi (janvipatel) Ok, talking about reading, SOMEONE PLEASE MOTIVATE ME TO READ!!! I just don't feel like reading anything and go for a fight when I just returned from a fight! Please someone motivate me to read something!!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Aww I hate reading slumps!

message 21: by Janvi (new)

Janvi (janvipatel) Yeah. But i did got some reading done because os someone.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah? Aze??? LMAO 😂

message 23: by Janvi (new)

Janvi (janvipatel) Nope, not him. In fact he was encouraging me not to 'waste' my time in reading and go racing with him😅😅 It was my brother! Actually, he practically FORCED me to read 5 pages without hurrying. And after that the curiosity did it's job.

message 24: by Janvi (new)

Janvi (janvipatel) Aze wants me to race beside him. I would happy to do that, but a friend of mine challenged me to stay way from car/bike racing for at least 2 weeks without anyone knowing. So...

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

What kind of racing do you do? Street?

message 26: by Janvi (new)

Janvi (janvipatel) Yup, that too. In street, tracks, offical, unofficial, legal, illegal. Every kind. It's fun!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool! What kind of car do you have?

message 28: by Janvi (new)

Janvi (janvipatel) My favourite is my personalised bmw i8 coupe. A friend of mine owns a couple of garages. So the game is always on!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Fun! Horse?

message 30: by Janvi (new)

Janvi (janvipatel) What?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Horsepower. Sorry :-)

message 32: by Janvi (new)

Janvi (janvipatel) Focusing on the book, I'm on page 83. So if you haven't read until there, do NOT read this.
(view spoiler)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds good. 😂 I'm only on page like, ten. 😂

message 34: by Janvi (new)

Janvi (janvipatel) Hurry up, Brookie!😂😂

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

*running in place* hehhehejeej I'm trying! 😂😂

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey how are you doing with the book? I'm loving it so far!

message 37: by Janvi (new)

Janvi (janvipatel) I stopped reading it for a while when you said that you are around like page 10. But as far as I have read, (view spoiler), it's interesting!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool! You don't have to stop for me tho!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Omg I'm so sorry for being such a slacker on this book! I need to get my butt in gear and read it already :-)