What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Spinning the Moon
This topic is about Spinning the Moon
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Time Travel Romance. Woman falls asleep under tree wakes up in past to young girl who brings her home. Widower needs wife so family doesn’t take daughter away. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine | 2 comments I’m looking for title and author of a book my mom told me about. There’s a woman who falls asleep under a tree and wakes up to a young girl standing there. Young girl brings her home...back in time. Aches lost her mother. Father is a widow and mother’s family want to take her away. Child wishes for a new mom. There’s a house servant. Woman from future has pajamas made for them all. Any ideas?

message 2: by Froggirl (new)

Froggirl | 24 comments I have read this book awhile back. Can’t remember the title or author. Have you look at of Constance O'Day Flannery timetravel books. That seems to ring a bell for me. Good luck

message 3: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 21140 comments Still looking, Christine?

Jill Morris | 2 comments Not sure if this is the same but it sounds similar to Spinning the Moon by Karen White which is a really good book

message 5: by SamSpayedPI (new)

SamSpayedPI | 2075 comments Spinning the Moon for Jill's link.

message 6: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine | 2 comments Thanks everyone! I forgot I had asked about this. Spinning the Moon is it.

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36568 comments Mod
Great! Glad you found your book, Christine. Thanks for the update.