Goodreaders discussion

Beta readers paid services > Experienced Beta Reader

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melinda (new)

Melinda  Taylor (mtaylor67) | 5 comments I am an experienced beta reader who has read books and written feedback for clients on Upwork. I have also read books and written book reviews on the same platform. I have proofread books and created video reviews. I have also written academically for school before I graduated with my Bachelor's in Psychology degree. I love to read and write. I am professional, hardworking, reliable, responsible, organized, detail oriented, and meet deadlines. I look forward to hearing from you.

message 2: by Kirsi (new)

Kirsi Bhasin | 1 comments Hi Melinda, I am looking for a beta reader for my manuscript. My forthcoming book is a self-help non-fiction book. Would this interest you?

message 3: by Melinda (new)

Melinda  Taylor (mtaylor67) | 5 comments Hi Kirsi,
Thank you for contacting me. I am open to reading all genres of books so your book would be fine. How do you like to have your beta readers work?

message 4: by Melinda (new)

Melinda  Taylor (mtaylor67) | 5 comments Hi Kirsi,
Did you still need to have a beta reader for your book?

message 5: by JRWAF (last edited May 05, 2020 01:56PM) (new)

JRWAF | 1 comments Hi Melinda,

I am currently looking for a Beta Reader for a YA mystery/fantasy novel (~89000 words, 4th draft, ProWritingAid-edited). I'd say it's a pretty fitting Halloween read.
If you're interested you can get back to me and we can take it from there.

Best regards,
Johan

message 6: by Melinda (new)

Melinda  Taylor (mtaylor67) | 5 comments Hi Johan,
I sent you an email from my email address melindataylor31@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,
Melinda