Into the Water Into the Water discussion

The bracelet (spoiler alert)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rachel Until the last sentence I assumed Helen killed Nell and that Patrick was covering for her, he was going to prison for Lauren’s murder anyway. He would do that for her and it explained his conflicting accounts of how he got the bracelet. However if Sean killed Nell, how did Helen have the bracelet?

Amanda Leach Helen had the bracelet because she picked up Patrick's car she found it in his glove box and hid it in order to protect him.

Amanda Leach Or at least that's how I remember the chain of events happening! :)

Madison Rachel wrote: "Until the last sentence I assumed Helen killed Nell and that Patrick was covering for her, he was going to prison for Lauren’s murder anyway. He would do that for her and it explained his conflicti..."

this is a great point i also thought about! i think maybe when Sean and Nell were getting intimate in the cabin she must have left it there? or it may have fallen off. At the start it did explain Patrick cleaning up the cabin and I'm guessing the bracelet is what Helen found in the car that was so disturbing!