What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Eternal Chaos
This topic is about Eternal Chaos
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Fantasy - An immortal girl is stuck on an island. Two other immortals, a guy and a girl, abuse her when they are on they island. She finds a cave and inside the cave she finds statues of warrior men. Spoilers ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ava (new)

Ava (avathegrand) | 12 comments These statues are actually real guys and they soon come to life after she awakens them. The first guy that she awakens is her love interest. One of the guys that she awakens I think is her father. All of the guys help to get her off of the island and protect her from her abusers. When they get off of the island the are in present day I think either America or Canada. Her love interest doesn't stay with her or his friends because he notices that she is more focused on his happiness than her own. He returns after some time (I think it was at least a year) because she has healed and he wants to have a relationship with her. I think she is still upset that he left her even though she understands why he did. I read this sometime between 2011 and 2014. I read this as an ebook. It was either on my kindle or nook, but it might have been on wattpad.

message 2: by SBC (new)

SBC (essbeecee) | 989 comments I think someone else is also looking for this book as it came up a few weeks ago - does this sound like the same book? I've linked to the thread of the other query here:

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by Ava (new)

Ava (avathegrand) | 12 comments Any Ideas?

message 5: by Ava (new)

Ava (avathegrand) | 12 comments Anna wrote: "Eternal Chaos"

That sounds like it could be it! Sadly it isn't on Wattpad anymore and it isn't in stock on Amazon. I'm going to keep looking to see if I can find a copy somewhere. If you have any ideas on where I could read it, it would be much appreciated.

message 6: by Anna (last edited Jan 21, 2019 03:02AM) (new)

Anna | 509 comments It's available on Radish mobile app, three (or so) chapters are free, then it asks you to pay some internal Radish currency. I am not sure how much it would cost for the entire book, the app is somewhat confusing.

message 7: by Ava (new)

Ava (avathegrand) | 12 comments Anna wrote: "It's available on Radish mobile app, three (or so) chapters are free, then it asks you to pay some internal Radish currency. I am not sure how much it would cost for the entire book, the app is som..."
Thank you so much! This is the book! I literally want to send you an edible arrangement! Thank you!!

message 8: by Anna (new)

Anna | 509 comments No problem, I'm glad I could help:)

message 9: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5231 comments Don’t be too proud to accept the Edible Arrangement, Anna! A lovely thought, Ava.

message 10: by Anna (last edited Jan 22, 2019 08:30AM) (new)

Anna | 509 comments It's not pride, I am just pretty sure they don't deliver to Poland;). But it's the thought that counts. And the fact that Ava took the time to reply to my suggestion - it made the search worthwhile:).