Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books & Editions > Elimination of books

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Francisco (new)

Francisco Gámiz (fgamizp) | 12 comments Hello, librarians!

I have been reviewing Patrick Ness's books and have discovered that some editions of his books are established in his profile as independent books, so I would like to fix it.

They must establish that The Ask and the Answer: 2 it is one more edition of the book The Ask and the Answer, just like the edition Pe viata si pe moarte and Chaos Walking 2 In 1 Omnibus.

Another flaw is in the book Nous autres simples mortels, which is not established as an edition of The Rest of Us Just Live Here.

The books Monsters of Men: 3 and Monsters of Men: 3 should also be established as editions of Monsters of Men.

To finish, I ask for the elimination of books Class, Poems and Short Stories from the Transjordan Frontier Force, More Than This / A Monster Calls / The Knife of Never Letting Go: Sampler, A Monster Calls / More Than This, Chaos Walking: A Trilogy and Thrilling Reads: Exclusive Candlewick Press Sampler because they are editions with many books together or that have hardly any information.

I hope it can be posible. Many thanks.

Best,
Francisco.

message 2: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments Hi Francisco,
I combined editions of The Ask and the Answer
Chaos Walking 2 In 1 Omnibus includes books 1 and 2 (I added this information to the description and in the title field), so should not be combined with book 2.

I combined the editions of Monsters of Men

I combined the editions of The Rest of Us Just Live Here

I merged Amazon series page to the first book in the Class series: The Stone House

The remaining listed books are valid editions and should not be deleted.