2018 Reading Challenge discussion

Mid-year progress

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (lynnsreads) Hello. I just thought we might touch base with each other. l am still using the 2018 reading challenge spreadsheet and find it very helpful. Although I will not make the goal of 300+ books this year, I have read 39 books that meet the requirements so far. How is everyone else doing?

message 2: by Amelia (new)

Amelia Uebel | 21 comments Mod
Helen wrote: "Hello. I just thought we might touch base with each other. l am still using the 2018 reading challenge spreadsheet and find it very helpful. Although I will not make the goal of 300+ books this yea..."

I'm not doing as good as I would have hoped, in still at 61 books and I'm nowhere near where I should be. I should apologize, I haven't been updating as I should, life has been so hectic this year. I can barely find time to read let alone manage a group. I have decided that I am going to create a 2019 reading challenge group and I'm going to prepare better than I was this year. I am going to write posts in advance so they can go up on time and I'll do more readathons between school and homework. Again, I'm so sorry. Thanks guys,
-Amelia

message 3: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (lynnsreads) No need for an apology. I have found the spreadsheet you made and shared to be a very helpful tool. Thank you.