The Seasonal Reading Challenge discussion

TASK HELP: Fall Challenge 2018 > 15.2 - Spring and Fall

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SRC Moderator (new)

SRC Moderator | 5349 comments Mod
15.2 - Spring and Fall
Book 1: Read a book in which the word SPRING can be found intact in the title/subtile, series title, or author's name.
AND
Book 2: Read a book in which the word AUTUMN can be found intact in the title/subtile, series title, or author's name.

message 2: by SRC Moderator (new)

reserved

message 3: by SRC Moderator (new)

reserved

message 4: by SRC Moderator (new)

This thread is now open!

message 5: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (bookwrm526) | 1510 comments Hi! Picking books for your task now and I just wanted to check to make sure, when you say found intact in, you mean it doesn't have to match exactly? Like, an author whose last name is Springer would work?

Thanks!

message 6: by Kristina Simon (new)

Kristina Simon (kristinasimon) | 11019 comments Jessica wrote: "Hi! Picking books for your task now and I just wanted to check to make sure, when you say found intact in, you mean it doesn't have to match exactly? Like, an author whose last name is Springer wou..."

Yes, that's correct. Springer would work.

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (bookwrm526) | 1510 comments Kristina Simon wrote: "Jessica wrote: "Hi! Picking books for your task now and I just wanted to check to make sure, when you say found intact in, you mean it doesn't have to match exactly? Like, an author whose last name..."

Perfect, thank you!