Romance Readers Rendezvous discussion

An Unforgettable Melody
This topic is about An Unforgettable Melody
(Self) Promotion > Just published my first book!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M.H. (new)

M.H. Barton (auguy86) | 4 comments My first book, "An Unforgettable Melody," has officially been published under Amazon's KDP Select program. I first wrote this story back in 2016 as my first foray into erotic romance literature. Though it has some fantasy and paranormal elements, it is ultimately a romance at heart and helped me to establish my style of writing as I authored other stories.

Mike Braxton feels like he’s got a pretty good read on life, living his dream as a professional musician in the Atlanta Symphony while enjoying a steady paycheck at the same time. All that seems to be missing is the perfect girl to share it with, one who might share in his nerdy tendencies as well as his strong faith. But what if that perfect girl turned out not to be… a genie? Will Mike find smooth sailing ahead or complications with reconciling the different parts of his life? Only time will tell…

message 2: by Rainelle (new)

Rainelle (bookreviewsrain) | 5 comments Congrats, here’s to good reviews for your book.

message 3: by M.H. (new)

M.H. Barton (auguy86) | 4 comments Free Amazon giveaway this Friday 8/31!

This Friday, I’ll be doing a giveaway of my new book, “An Unforgettable Melody.” For twenty-four hours only, pick up your free copy of the Kindle ebook version of this fun erotic romance!

“Mike Braxton feels like he’s got a pretty good read on life, living his dream as a professional musician in the Atlanta Symphony while enjoying a steady paycheck at the same time. All that seems to be missing is the perfect girl to share it with, one who might share in his nerdy tendencies as well as his strong faith. But what if that perfect girl turned out not to be… a genie? Will Mike find smooth sailing ahead or complications with reconciling the different parts of his life? Only time will tell…”

https://www.amazon.com/Unforgettable-...