What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > Adult Romances. Different themes: misunderstanding, long separation, second chance, much older stepbrother, brother-in-law, ruthless hero, older male & younger female, Harlequin.

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pink Angel (last edited Aug 16, 2018 01:42PM) (new)

Pink Angel | 117 comments Hi, I'm looking for books similar storyline to Secret Mother, Born Out of Love, Forbidden Fruit, Melting Fire, Forbidden Fire, Temptation and Savage Surrender.
If you know any book similar to any of these books, please suggest it and please say that it's similar to which one. Thank you.

message 2: by Rosa (last edited Aug 16, 2018 03:02PM) (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5232 comments What exactly do you like about these books? What plotlines are you looking for?

message 3: by Pink Angel (new)

Pink Angel | 117 comments Rosa wrote: "What exactly do you like about these books? What plotlines are you looking for?"
I love, misunderstanding, Long separation, marrying to someone else and second chance main characters get, much older step brother secret love towards the heroine, heroine's brother in law in love with her.
I love, ruthless, cruel, unkind due to love hero. And I'm looking only for older male younger female romances.

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36481 comments Mod
Pink Angel, I added genre and plot themes to the topic header. Feel free to update the header by clicking the small "edit" link - on the desktop website (not the mobile app).

message 5: by Pink Angel (new)

Pink Angel | 117 comments Kris wrote: "Pink Angel, I added genre and plot themes to the topic header. Feel free to update the header by clicking the small "edit" link - on the desktop website (not the mobile app)."
Thank you

message 6: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Love | 1202 comments Skye O'Malley and, even more so, its sequel, All the Sweet Tomorrows, by Bertrice Small Skye O'Malley All the Sweet Tomorrows

message 7: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Persuasion is a good one. I'm not totally sure about the age difference though. And it's an historical. Second chance romance.

message 8: by wendyj (last edited Aug 17, 2018 06:56PM) (new)

wendyj (wjbright) | 16 comments You might try:
Sharon Sala, has older hero/younger heroine, separation Second Chances: Second Chances. She has quite a few with an age difference, and separation periods in her early romances, modern suspense also.
Diana Palmer has a significant number of novels with older gruff/rude heroes pining away for younger women (Paper Rose Once In Paris,
Sandra Brown has some good ones such as Led Astray Texas! Chase, Best Kept Secrets, A Kiss Remembered, etc

message 9: by Pink Angel (new)

Pink Angel | 117 comments Pamela wrote: "Skye O'Malley and, even more so, its sequel, All the Sweet Tomorrows, by Bertrice Small Skye O'Malley All the Sweet Tomorrows"
Thank You

message 10: by Pink Angel (new)

Pink Angel | 117 comments Ann aka Iftcan wrote: "Persuasion is a good one. I'm not totally sure about the age difference though. And it's an historical. Second chance romance."
Thank You

message 11: by Pink Angel (new)

Pink Angel | 117 comments wendyj wrote: "You might try:
Sharon Sala, has older hero/younger heroine, separation Second Chances: Second Chances. She has quite a few with an age difference, and separation periods in her early..."

Thank You

message 12: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
These Old Shades / Devil's Cub This is a compilation of the 2 books in this series. Both have ruthless heroes. The first one has the much older H to the young h. Then the second one features their son. Historicals.

message 13: by Rosa (new)

message 14: by Pink Angel (new)

Pink Angel | 117 comments Ann aka Iftcan wrote: "These Old Shades / Devil's Cub This is a compilation of the 2 books in this series. Both have ruthless heroes. The first one has the much older H to the young h. Then the second one ..."
Thank you

message 15: by Pink Angel (new)

Pink Angel | 117 comments Rosa wrote: "Rebecca"
Thank you

message 16: by Pink Angel (new)

Pink Angel | 117 comments I should add other man drama and no cheating shelves to my list.

message 17: by Pink Angel (new)

Pink Angel | 117 comments Bump

message 18: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40558 comments Mod
Pink Angel, please note that you can bump your thread every 30 days, but not more often, because the group is so large.

message 19: by Pink Angel (new)

Pink Angel | 117 comments Bump