Crime Detective Mystery Thriller Group discussion

A Reason To Kill (A Blacklick Valley Mystery, #2)
This topic is about A Reason To Kill
Promotions Folder > ONLY 99 CENTS!!! - A REASON TO KILL (Book 2) by Donna Cummins

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Donna Cummins (goodreadscomdonna_cummins) | 6 comments A REASON TO KILL, 4.8 stars, Book 2 in The Blacklick Valley Mystery Series, will be available on Amazon for ONLY 99 CENTS four days only (Kindle Countdown) from August 17 through August 20, 2018. Spell-binding Mystery/Romantic Suspense targeting the crime of DOMESTIC VIOLENCE up close and personal! When the man you love becomes your worst nightmare. This is the story of three women whose lives will be forever changed by the impact of one man. It is also a story of retribution, revenge, and justice—a romantic thriller you won’t soon forget and one that will keep you up long after midnight…. http://www.amazon.com/Reason-Kill-Bla...

A Reason To Kill (A Blacklick Valley Mystery, #2) by Donna Cummins Donna Cummins

message 2: by Betty (new)

Betty (bettylouise54) | 123 comments Thanks for the offer. I have experience personally and I can handle. It was in the 1930 it happen and I still remember it. I have dealt with it but it will be with me the rest of my life. We seem to be going forward and backward. Good wishes with you book.

Donna Cummins (goodreadscomdonna_cummins) | 6 comments Betty wrote: "Thanks for the offer. I have experience personally and I can handle. It was in the 1930 it happen and I still remember it. I have dealt with it but it will be with me the rest of my life. We seem t..."

Betty wrote: "Thanks for the offer. I have experience personally and I can handle. It was in the 1930 it happen and I still remember it. I have dealt with it but it will be with me the rest of my life. We seem t..."

Thank you, Betty, for the message and God Bless! I would love to hear back from you if you read the book with your thoughts and comments. You could message me on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/rainofterror...

Best wishes,
Donna

Crime Detective Mystery Thriller Group

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

A Reason To Kill (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Donna Cummins (other topics)