2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Queen of Shadows > Question F

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Lysandra and Aelin forge a strong friendship in this book. Thoughts on this twist and the other information revealed about Lysandra such as her relationship with Evangeline and her shapeshifting abilities.

message 2: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 194 comments I was so thrilled about the friendship. When these 2 actually talked they realized how much they had in common. Lysandra's shapeshifting abilities was a pleasant surprise and so useful toward the end of the book.

message 3: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments This was one twist that I wasn't expecting, but it was a fantastic one. I love how they started comparing notes and realized how much they had in common. It is great that Aelin has a true female friend now, especially considering what happened with Nehemia.

The shapeshifting is very interesting. I'm eager to see if and when it will come into play in the future.

message 4: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 194 comments It was so hard for Aelin to trust someone as a friend again after what happened with Nehemia, but Lysandra made it easier for her.