Stephen King Fans discussion

Dark Tower Buddy Read 2017-18 > The Dark Tower #2: The Drawing of Three

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Devin Thorpe (new)

Devin Thorpe | 12 comments Hello! Is there anyone out there that would want to read this book while I do? I read the first Dark Tower book last year and wasnt the biggest fan but wanted to get a little deeper in the series before I made any judgements. I plan to try to read at least number 2 and 3 by October 2018

message 2: by Murray (new)

Murray Moore | 107 comments I recommend books 2&3 book 4 I read part of,but I'll probably go back and read it after I finish book7.

message 3: by Kristina (new)

Kristina Kranig | 2 comments I read the entire series. I actually just finished them about a week or so ago. They are kinda slow moving in my opinion. Just stick with them. Some of them are better than others, but I think you need to read them all to get the whole story. The last one had a lot of twists and turns that I did not expect.

message 4: by Kellie (new)

Kellie | 153 comments I need to read the first one. I tried reading it awhile back and couldn’t get into it. But I’m ready to try again.

message 5: by mrbooks (new)

mrbooks | 1469 comments Hi Kellie,

The Gunslinger is an awkward book to read. It is important to the Dark Tower series, but can't tell you any more. It is worth struggling through it if you have to but don't let it drag you down either.

message 6: by Kellie (new)

Kellie | 153 comments Thanks Mrbrooks and Michael!