NetGalley Addicts Support Group discussion

Need Help? [Ask the Group] > NetGalley 2018 Challenge

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trisha (new)

Trisha (wheninapril) | 36 comments I just saw the badge of "NetGalley 2018 Challenge" on someones blog. I was wondering how to participate on this challenge, any of you have an idea?? I want to take part... :(

message 2: by dragon (new)

dragon (cuteboys) Tale of a Bookworm wrote: "I just saw the badge of "NetGalley 2018 Challenge" on someones blog. I was wondering how to participate on this challenge, any of you have an idea?? I want to take part... :("

just found this and wow ok now i want in too xD http://bookishthingsandmore.com/2017/...

Dorie  - Cats&Books :) (dorie--catsbooks) | 430 comments Crimson wrote: "Tale of a Bookworm wrote: "I just saw the badge of "NetGalley 2018 Challenge" on someones blog. I was wondering how to participate on this challenge, any of you have an idea?? I want to take part....."

This was a challenge by a blogger, not NetGalley, and in looking at the website it was a challenge from 2017, not this year, just FYI :)

message 4: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 69 comments Dorie - if you read the challenge - it is running from Jan 1- Dec 31 2018 - it was just posted in 2017

Dorie  - Cats&Books :) (dorie--catsbooks) | 430 comments Dee wrote: "Dorie - if you read the challenge - it is running from Jan 1- Dec 31 2018 - it was just posted in 2017"

o.k. got it. Just wanted people to know it's not a NetGalley challenge as we've had in years past, thanks :)

message 6: by Trisha (new)

Trisha (wheninapril) | 36 comments Than why it have a netgalley badge??? 🤔 I mailed netgalley, let's see what they say

message 7: by Trisha (new)

Trisha (wheninapril) | 36 comments Dorie, the links you saw, I saw them too.. couldn't get the answer on net. So asked here as I saw someone using a 2018 challenge badge.

message 8: by Ylva (new)

Ylva (ylva_cb) | 15 comments There was a challenge by Netgalley Germany this summer. I'm sure it's that badge :) it was only for the German Netgalley page

message 9: by Trisha (new)

Trisha (wheninapril) | 36 comments Ylva wrote: "There was a challenge by Netgalley Germany this summer. I'm sure it's that badge :) it was only for the German Netgalley page"
ohh!! That makes sense <3 thank you!!

Dorie  - Cats&Books :) (dorie--catsbooks) | 430 comments Ylva wrote: "There was a challenge by Netgalley Germany this summer. I'm sure it's that badge :) it was only for the German Netgalley page"

thanks for solving the mystery :)