Misc Brahs discussion

What happened to the misc?

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tyler (new)

Tyler Storm | 40 comments Been a while since I've been there but the forum is pretty slow now. I just looked at the first page and you still have threads there that had activity 30+ minutes ago. Back in the day all it took was a few minutes for your thread to be on the second page.

misc was a good time.

message 2: by Matthewboyy (new)

Matthewboyy | 2 comments Lol brah, it isnt exactly busy here either

message 3: by Tyler (new)

Tyler Storm | 40 comments maybe someone can explain though what happened over there.

message 4: by Kaladin (new)

Kaladin | 2 comments Tyler wrote: "maybe someone can explain though what happened over there."

the mods are cucks and banned all the best miscers

message 5: by Avalanche3319 (new)

Avalanche3319 | 4 comments Kaladin wrote: "Tyler wrote: "maybe someone can explain though what happened over there."

the mods are cucks and banned all the best miscers"

Pretty much this.

message 6: by Tyler (new)

Tyler Storm | 40 comments so what do we do now? just migrate to reddit and 4 chan? those places are for neckbeards

message 7: by Kaladin (new)

Kaladin | 2 comments Avalanche3319 wrote: "Kaladin wrote: "Tyler wrote: "maybe someone can explain though what happened over there."

Pretty much this."

sup brah!
hope all's well with you man.

Got any recommendations for books? I got nothing to read nowadays. feelsbadman

message 8: by Avalanche3319 (new)

Avalanche3319 | 4 comments What's happening, FB? All good here. Sorry, brah, but I don't have much in the way of recommendations. Haven't been reading much fantasy lately, and looks like you've already read everything I'd recommend.

message 9: by Azn (new)

Azn (aznsuperman) | 12 comments Sup kents

message 10: by Jay Cresva (new)

Jay Cresva (lnvictus) | 21 comments Mod
They're banning people left and right. No one wants to stick around and get banned.

message 11: by Luis (new)

Luis | 3 comments im banned till october, i gotta update my books read list on here

message 12: by Motw (last edited Sep 07, 2018 08:48PM) (new)

Motw | 3 comments No one posts anymore because there's no good memes brah

message 13: by Tyler (new)

Tyler Storm | 40 comments why did the mods start banning everyone? They never did that before. So now all of a sudden they just started to randomly ban people?

message 14: by Tyler (new)

Tyler Storm | 40 comments M wrote: "Tyler wrote: "why did the mods start banning everyone? They never did that before. So now all of a sudden they just started to randomly ban people?"

Hi, Mod here. Did they? I know it sometimes app..."

Mer - the Misc is way more strict now. Mods are ruining everything and that is why the forum is dead. All the best miscers permabaned. It's sad. That place had so much history and comradery. RIP. phuk the mods. Probably why the CEO left bb for good.

message 15: by Avalanche3319 (new)

Avalanche3319 | 4 comments Kaladin wrote: "Tyler wrote: "maybe someone can explain though what happened over there."

You're unbanned from the misc now, brah. Just FYI.

message 16: by Tyler (new)

Tyler Storm | 40 comments i don’t even remember my password anymore

message 17: by Roach (new)

Roach (az_roach) | 5 comments I haven't been on the misc in a while, but I was surprised how slow the place was.... at least compared to the good 'ol days. You could start a new thread and in like 10 minutes it's already on page 6. lol

Good times.....

message 18: by Tyler (new)

Tyler Storm | 40 comments i think the miscers migrated to the misc discord, misc instagram, and youtube comment sections of kali muscle, rich piana, big boy, and chris jones

message 19: by Jay Cresva (new)

Jay Cresva (lnvictus) | 21 comments Mod
Nah, I think because of mass bans and censorship people moved on.

message 20: by Ravishing_rick (new)

Ravishing_rick | 2 comments im still here

message 21: by Azn (new)

Azn (aznsuperman) | 12 comments I think once a person grows up he develops a mature point of perspective that make places like the MISC a burden to his own development. The vibe of that place is too immature and toxic. Glad I left.

message 22: by Avalanche3319 (new)

Avalanche3319 | 4 comments Azn wrote: "I think once a person grows up he develops a mature point of perspective that make places like the MISC a burden to his own development. The vibe of that place is too immature and toxic. Glad I left."

Nah. Misc is (was) a good place to let loose and speak your mind without fear of judgment. And beneath the garbage there is actually a lot of gems. I doubt I’d be such an avid reader now if not for the 52 books in 52 weeks threads from the last 5 years or so. Shame it’s gone downhill so quickly.

message 23: by Azn (new)

Azn (aznsuperman) | 12 comments Avalanche3319 wrote: "Nah. Misc is (was) a good place to let loose and speak your mind without fear of judgment."

Lol that is anything but the misc

message 24: by dsreads (new)

dsreads (dsreads1) | 2 comments the misc itself is pretty much dead, and that's nothing to mourn. But we still out here. will be participating in the 52/52 of 2121!

message 25: by Aaron Joseph (new)

Aaron Joseph (aaronxjoseph) | 1 comments RIP misc. Legendary threads, but I’ll happily echo that it was always counter productive to living. It for sure harden everyone up to the Internet trolling and banter though.