What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Do Unto Others
This topic is about Do Unto Others
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Cozy (?) library mystery e-book. a young librarian in his first post-college job. He wonders to himself how he ended up in an undersized, underfunded, unappreciated library in a very small town. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Melissa Miles | 6 comments This book is narrated in the first person by a young librarian in his first post-college job. He wonders to himself how he ended up in an undersized, underfunded, unappreciated library in a very small town. In the beginning of the book, a local busybody and religious fanatic confronts him angrily, demanding that he run the library according to her prejudices.

I'm sorry, but that's as far as I got before losing the book. The protagonist's voice was very appealing.

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 304 comments Do Unto Others maybe? It’s the first book in the Jordan Poteet series.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 37427 comments Mod
Melissa, I notice your request is marked Solved. Is Do Unto Others by Jeff Abbott - Ashley's suggestion - your book?

Melissa Miles | 6 comments Kris wrote: "Melissa, I notice your request is marked Solved. Is Do Unto Others by Jeff Abbott - Ashley's suggestion - your book?"

Yes. I posted (or thought I posted) a reply thanking her, which I don't see now.

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 37427 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Melissa. Thanks for the confirmation.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Do Unto Others (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jeff Abbott (other topics)