Helen's Daimones
This topic is about Helen's Daimones
Promotions, Deals & New Releases > Helen's Daimones - Kindle Free for 2 days

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S.E., Gray Mouser (new) - added it

S.E. Lindberg (selindberg) | 2188 comments Mod
Helen's Daimones is free for two days (Kindle promotion)...starting now

"Helen is one of the stranger heroes to feature in swords & sorcery. Is she delusional, mad, gifted? I was never quite sure — she is only a little girl — but I was never able to take my eyes off her" - Fletcher Vredenburgh​ from Blackgate

The Dyscrasia novels by S.E. Lindberg are deep, intricate reads that harken back to the pulp days of Lovecraft, Howard, and others... Helen's Daimones is weird fantasy, weirdly told, for weird readers."- Bob Milne​ Beauty in Ruins - Speculative and Imaginative Fiction​

Helen's Daimones its the gateway novella for Dyscrasia Fiction. Helen and Sharon are orphans haunted by supernatural diseases, insects, and storms. They are your tour guides in this entry-way novella into Dyscrasia Fiction which explores the choices humans and their gods make as a disease corrupts their souls, shared blood and creative energies. In Helen’s Daimones, guardian angels are among the demons chasing the girls. When all appear grotesquely inhuman, which ones should they trust to save them?

Learn more about Dyscrasia Fiction at:
https://www.selindberg.com/

message 2: by Derek (new) - added it

Derek | 37 comments Thank you!

message 3: by S.E., Gray Mouser (new) - added it

Thanks to you!

message 4: by S.wagenaar (new)

S.wagenaar | 388 comments Nabbed it, thanks!

message 5: by S.E., Gray Mouser (new) - added it

Cool! Thx for the support. I hope you get nightmares!