I love Alpha Male books club discussion

NA book recs!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SK (new)

SK | 5 comments Hey everyone! I’m looking for some good New Adult reads! I’d love something FuNnY with a sassy heroine and obviously with an alpha male 🤗 but other than that I’m pretty open to any and all recommendations...

Some New Adult books I’ve recently read and loved are
The Royals series (Erin Watt), Pucked series(Helena Hunting), The Rockers series (Terri Anne Browning), The Slater Brothers series (L.A. Casey), Ruthless People series (J.J. McAvoy)...
Any books/series similar to these would be great but I’ll read anything NA so all recs are appreciated!

Thanks!!!

message 2: by tinyteaplots (new)

tinyteaplots Have you tried:

The Forbidden Men Series by Linda Kage? It's 9 books and starts with Price of a Kiss (Forbidden Men, #1) by Linda Kage . Fantastic series, I loved all but one of the books.

The Good Guys Series by Jamie Schlosser It's 4 books and a novella, starting with Trucker (The Good Guys) by Jamie Schlosser and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she writes more in this series.

⭐I imagine you have already read theFallen Crest High Series by Tijan (if not you must!)

⭐I'm still making my way through The Kennedy Boys Series by Siobhan Davis. It's very much like The Royals Series, and angsty wonderfulness.

⭐Sara Ney's How to Date a Douchebag Series it lots of fun.

⭐I really enjoyed Cora Brent's Gentry Boys Series.

Innocents (Dusty, #1) by Mary Elizabeth & Delinquents (Dusty, #2) by Mary Elizabeth was super angsty and awesome.

⭐I loved Drumline by Stacy Kestwick

⭐ Can't forget Game On Series by Kristen Callihan or Off-Campus Series by Elle Kennedy.

I hope that helps! 😁

message 3: by SK (new)

SK | 5 comments Thanks for the recs!

I’ve given a few of the Forbidden Men books a go and I liked them so I might have to see about the others!
Hahaha yes I’ve read the first Fallen Crest High a while back but for some reason didn’t continue with the series! 😂
I read The Deal and none of the others in the Off-Campus series and The Hook Up has been on my TBR for a hot second!

All these others look so greatttt, such a huge help! I’m for sure going to check them out thanks so much!!