Christian Books Only Review Group discussion

The Awakened (The Lazarus Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about The Awakened
ONE FOR ONE REVIEWS > Review request

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Richard (new) - added it

Richard Spillman | 2 comments Might you be interested in reviewing my novel, The Awakened, which will be
released Oct 1? If you are I can send you a hard copy just before then or, as I could
send you an ecopy now. The book is Christian spec fiction. The back cover summary
is below.
Thanks, Richard Spillman
Everyone dies once. But what if a chosen few were raised from the dead?
Two thousand years ago Jesus resurrected his friend, Lazarus and founded a secret
organization: SOAR. Since then Jesus has added to the resurrected—The
Awakened—to aid Lazarus in SOAR's battle against Satan's slaves, the UnVeilers.
The threat is escalating. The UnVeilers have stepped up their attacks on mankind
through a charming leader and a devastating series of bombings in Dubai and Tel
Aviv. But the invasion doesn't stop with international terrorism. The UnVeilers are
searching for a secret that Jesus embedded in Lazarus’ journal that not even Lazarus
knows—and it will determine the fate of mankind. After a failed cyber-attack against
SOAR's computers, Lazarus and his team of experts must find the secret before the
UnVeilers do. What clue is he overlooking that could turn the tide of this ageless
conflict?
The souls fighting with Lazarus are weary, but the war against evil is far from won.
Can Lazarus and his team set aside their longing for heaven and put a stop to these
satanic attacks before it's too late?

message 2: by Carrie (new)

Carrie (takergirl) | 2 comments Soundz different, I'm in my
e-mail is donutqueen77@yahoo.com

message 3: by Deba (new)

Deba (debrahancock) | 6 comments Thank you for thinking about me. Sounds interesting, send me an ecopy now at dhancock49@ygmail.com. Thanks again.

message 4: by Cortez (new)

Cortez Law III | 10 comments To Carrie, Deba, and the rest of the Members:

I'd like to get some fresh eyes on my first two Atlanta Homicide suspense novels.

The first novel titled, KREMLIN TIDE, tells the story of Sergeant Malcolm Hobbs and his X-Men’s attempts to rescue a kidnap victim and deter a ruthless group of sinister criminals ready to execute a plan of chilling proportions. In the sequel, COLD LICK, Hobbs and the X-Men must unravel a labyrinth of criminal vendettas that involve loyalty, money, and murder on the mean streets of the ATL.

I appreciate the consideration from all, thanks!

Cortez

message 5: by Carrie (new)

Carrie (takergirl) | 2 comments Sure, I'm in if you could send them to me. Sounds awesome.

message 6: by Cortez (new)

Cortez Law III | 10 comments Carrie wrote: "Sure, I'm in if you could send them to me. Sounds awesome."

I sent them both, Carrie. Thank you!

message 7: by Sean (last edited Sep 20, 2018 07:19AM) (new) - added it

Sean Elliot Russell | 11 comments Mod
The Jesus Boy

Hello All!
Would there be anyone who'd like to read my inspirational novel, "The Jesus Boy," in exchange for an honest review?

After you've read the book, if you could post your review on both Amazon and Goodreads?

I'm more than happy to forward the novel to any readers free, of course. And the book is available on Kindle Unlimited if you have that.

Hope to hear from some of you!

Kind regards,
Sean Elliot Russell

message 8: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Yes, I'm willing.

message 9: by Sean (new) - added it

Thank you, Tiffany. I've messaged you directly. -Sean

message 10: by June (new)

June | 1 comments Hi Sean,

I would be interested in reading your book.

message 11: by Sean (new) - added it

Hi June. Thanks for your interest. I'll message you directly. Thank you. Sean

message 12: by Vickie (new)

Vickie Valladares | 2 comments Thank you for the invite! If you are interested in reading my Christian fiction book, please let me know and I will send you a PDF version.

Review to be left on Amazon and Goodreads :) It's very much appreciated Love, Life, & Fairytale by Vickie Valladares

you can contact me at Valladares_sias11@hotmail.com

Thank you

message 13: by Richard (new) - added it

Richard Spillman | 2 comments Sean

I've finished The Jesus Boy and really enjoyed it I've posted reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.

Rick

message 14: by Sean (new) - added it

Thank you, Richard!

message 15: by Cortez (new)

Cortez Law III | 10 comments Hey, Christian Books Only Review Group:

Hello members and Happy New Year! I’m looking to start 2019 off right with solicitations for fair and honest reviews in exchange for my supernatural thriller novella ARC, EVIL REALMS. EVIL REALMS tells the story of fearful and discordant ministry leaders, Joel and Deborah Benjamin, fighting to save their crumbling marriage and their lives from a series of bizarre and disturbing occurrences that possess dark secrets. The book will publish in May 2019.

The book is available in PDF, .MOBI, and .EPUB formats. Please email me at metrobbb@windstream.net and tell me which format you need, and I'll send EVIL REALMS to you. Thank you for the consideration, members!

Sincerely,

Cortez Law III Author of Kremlin Tide, Cold Lick, S.Y.P.H.E.N. and Serial Rites
www.cortezlaw.net
Serial Rites: https://youtu.be/Dzu6YgpQMIc
S.Y.P.H.E.N.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsQ62...
Cold Lick: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Crx1x...
Kremlin Tide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZmBA...

message 16: by Cortez (new)

Cortez Law III | 10 comments ***Addendum: My request for EVIL REALMS reviews includes an ARC that hasn't been through its final edits. I take the blame in not explaining this to readers and potential readers. Thanks.***

message 17: by Karen (new)

Karen Cogan (kecogan) | 1 comments Hello everyone,
I have written a contemporary Christian romance series and would like to get honest reviews. The first book is titled MADE FOR EACH OTHER. It is about a young woman who is transferred to a small city where her grandmother lives. When she meets the young man who credits her Grandmother for bringing him to Christ, she must decide if the attraction they share is worth accepting what he does for a living. If you would like a copy, the book is available in PDF,.MOBI, and .EPUB. If you will e-mail me at karencogan@msn.com and let me know which version you prefer, I will send MADE FOR EACH OTHER to you. Thank you for your interest.
Karen Cogan

message 18: by Cortez (new)

Cortez Law III | 10 comments Hey Group:

I'm still looking for early reviews of my supernatural/psychological thriller EVIL REALMS. Let me know the format you need .mobi, .epub, or PDF and your email address. Thank you again!

message 19: by J.L. (new)

J.L. Rallios | 1 comments PDF file. gopherfantasy@gmail.com. Thanks. Looking forward to reading it.

John

message 20: by Adrienna (new)

Adrienna (adriennaturner) Cortez wrote: "Hey Group:

I'm still looking for early reviews of my supernatural/psychological thriller EVIL REALMS. Let me know the format you need .mobi, .epub, or PDF and your email address. Thank you again!"

When do you need it since I have many reads ahead. I prefer ePub or mobi if it works on my tablet and phone.

message 21: by Sunshine (new)

Sunshine Rodgers (goodreadscomsunshinerodgers) | 8 comments Hey, Christian Books Only Review Group!

I am looking for honest and fair reviews for my Christian books! If you are interested, I can mail you a paperback copy! OR send you the PDF of any of the following:

1. God the Father, Jesus the Big Brother, Holy Spirit the Best Friend - a nonfiction Christian book about the Holy Trinity

2. This is My Heaven - a fiction Christian book that answers the question, "Is God always right? Even in the midst of suffering...is God always good?"

3. After You: A Demon is Always Lurking Nearby - a PG-13 dark fiction. A modern day twist on the C.S. Lewis classic "The Screwtape Letters"

4. The Creation Project - a historical fiction. The Genesis story told from God's point of View.

If you are interested, let me know! I would love your feedback!

Sunshine Rodgers
sunshinerodgers.com

message 22: by Hyacinth (new)

Hyacinth (evangelisttaco) | 3 comments Best wrote: "Hey, Christian Books Only Review Group!

I am looking for honest and fair reviews for my Christian books! If you are interested, I can mail you a paperback copy! OR send you the PDF of any of the ..."

I would like to read #4

message 23: by Hyacinth (new)

Hyacinth (evangelisttaco) | 3 comments Adrienna wrote: "Cortez wrote: "Hey Group:

I'm still looking for early reviews of my supernatural/psychological thriller EVIL REALMS. Let me know the format you need .mobi, .epub, or PDF and your email address. Th..."

I would like to read if still available: 1hypalm@gmail.com

message 24: by Sean (new) - added it

Hello Readers,
If you're interested in reading a contemporary, supernatural novel with strong Spirit-filled undertones, "The Jesus Boy," please let me know. I'm happy to send a copy to you.

Thanks. I'm hoping to get more reviews for this novel in Goodreads and Amazon.

Kind regards,
Sean

PS-Pls feel free to inbox me.

The Jesus Boy The One Who Would Change the World by Sean Elliot Russell

message 25: by Sunshine (new)

Sunshine Rodgers (goodreadscomsunshinerodgers) | 8 comments Sure thing! Do you want me to mail you a paperback book of "The Creation Project"? OR do you want me to send you a PDF/ebook file? - Sunshine

Hyacinth wrote: "Best wrote: "Hey, Christian Books Only Review Group!

I am looking for honest and fair reviews for my Christian books! If you are interested, I can mail you a paperback copy! OR send you the PDF o..."

message 26: by Hyacinth (new)

Hyacinth (evangelisttaco) | 3 comments Mail please, thank you.

message 27: by Sunshine (new)

Sunshine Rodgers (goodreadscomsunshinerodgers) | 8 comments Sure thing! I'll message you once I've mailed it out and when you should be expecting the book to arrive! - Sunshine

Best wrote: "Sure thing! Do you want me to mail you a paperback book of "The Creation Project"? OR do you want me to send you a PDF/ebook file? - Sunshine

Hyacinth wrote: "Best wrote: "Hey, Christian Books On..."

message 28: by Cortez (new)

Cortez Law III | 10 comments Hyacinth wrote: "Adrienna wrote: "Cortez wrote: "Hey Group:

I'm still looking for early reviews of my supernatural/psychological thriller EVIL REALMS. Let me know the format you need .mobi, .epub, or PDF and your ..."

What format would you like, Hyacinth?

message 29: by Ikechukwu (new)

Ikechukwu Joseph (ikechukwujoseph) | 1 comments RT pse #GreatRead #Mermaid Pollutions (the Lost #Angels) https://amzn.to/2MApIgh #KindleUnlimited #Kindlebook #Amazon

message 30: by Sandy (new)

Sandy (dacotahsgirl) | 4 comments Best wrote: "Hey, Christian Books Only Review Group!

I am looking for honest and fair reviews for my Christian books! If you are interested, I can mail you a paperback copy! OR send you the PDF of any of the ..."

I would love #3 or #4...paperback. Thank you!

message 31: by Kent (new)

Kent Dickerson | 14 comments Best (Sunshine), I am interested in reading #4 in paperback.

message 32: by Sunshine (new)

Sunshine Rodgers (goodreadscomsunshinerodgers) | 8 comments Sounds good! I would love to mail you a paperback version of my book "The Creation Project." If you could message me your address, I can mail that over to you this week! - Sunshine

Sandy wrote: "Best wrote: "Hey, Christian Books Only Review Group!

I am looking for honest and fair reviews for my Christian books! If you are interested, I can mail you a paperback copy! OR send you the PDF o..."

message 33: by Sunshine (new)

Sunshine Rodgers (goodreadscomsunshinerodgers) | 8 comments Kent wrote: "Best (Sunshine), I am interested in reading #4 in paperback."

Sounds good! I would love to mail you a paperback version of my book "The Creation Project." If you could message me your address, I can mail that over to you this week! - Sunshine

message 34: by Sunshine (new)

Sunshine Rodgers (goodreadscomsunshinerodgers) | 8 comments Kent wrote: "Best (Sunshine), I am interested in reading #4 in paperback."

Kent, I can't seem to message you on goodreads. If you can't message me....send me a message on my website: http://www.sunshinerodgers.com/contac... and I can get your mailing address that way. - Sunshine

message 35: by D. (new)

D. Miller | 1 comments Would love honest reviews for the first novella in my new series, The Gateway to Danger, aimed at teen readers, especially girls. Although there is Christian content, I am hoping it will also reach non-Christian kids, especially in the 9-12 age group. This is a group of readers who definitely need more exposure to the Gospel. The book was released on Amazon a couple of days ago. I can send it to interested reader/reviewers in any digital format. Message me at dgailauthor@gmail.com or through Goodreads,
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...