What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Keeper of the Heart (Ly-San-Ter, #2)
This topic is about Keeper of the Heart
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. SciFi Romance - Royal Female mates with brute at a Contest but he wins and gets invited to her palace. [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Riniya (new)

Riniya | 12 comments Hello Everyone,

This is a romance novel. It is science-fiction in nature. I remember that there is some sort of contest. The girl is a part of the royal family and finds a man to mate with. He ends up winning the contest and gets invited to her palace .

He goes to her room at night and tries to make a move on her but she has a state of the art bed that adjusts to how many people are in it and he has never seen it before and freaks out trying to defend her from it.

She has a twin brother. and im pretty sure she has a lion or a tiger like creature as a pet.

Im sorry i don't know more details. I know i read it about 8 years ago now.

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Marki ~~
You can bump your thread every thirty days or so to move it back to the top of the folder. More eyes will see your thread, and someone must know it!

message 3: by Riniya (new)

Riniya | 12 comments Bump

message 4: by Riniya (last edited Oct 15, 2018 10:31AM) (new)

Riniya | 12 comments New Information:

When she finds a guy to mate with its because she wanted to lose her virginity. When they finally do mate he is taken aback because virginity is a value in this book.

message 5: by Riniya (new)

Riniya | 12 comments New Information:

Her Twin Brother and her Father are very happy with the man she mated with. But they are not aware he mated with her.

message 7: by Riniya (new)

Riniya | 12 comments That's it! Thank you!

message 8: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2424 comments You're welcome.