Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

The Harbinger (The Harbinger #1)
This topic is about The Harbinger
Advanced Copies for Review > YA/NA Fantasy Slow-Burn Reverse Harem

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Candace (new) - added it

Candace Wondrak | 9 comments Hello bloggers and reviewers! The tentative release date for the Harbinger is the first week of November. I'm looking for reviewers who can post their review either that week or before its release.

To read the summary, you can click on the book.

Now, I know the title said it, but I'm going to repeat: ***If you are not okay with a girl dating multiple guys simultaneously, please do not request the book.***

If you are interested in reviewing either a mobi or PDF copy, either respond to this post or send me a DM, and I'll add you to the list. I'll probably start sending out review copies within the next two weeks.

message 2: by Roxana (new)

Roxana | 1 comments I'm interested!

message 3: by Venkitesh (new)

Venkitesh Mathakode | 11 comments yes I am interested...

message 4: by Hope (new)

Hope (thebookishdinosaur) I’m interested. I love YA

Brenna Becker | 1 comments I'm interested!

Erikka (kadoeca) | 6 comments Interested!

message 7: by Giada (new)

Giada Andolfo (goodreadscomgiada_andolfo) | 36 comments I love reverse harem books, I'm interested! My mail is giada.andolfo92@libero.it :)

message 8: by Candace (new) - added it

Candace Wondrak | 9 comments All right! Awesome! I'll be shooting you guys some DMs for your email addresses within the next week or so. Definitely before September, so you guys will have about 2 months to get to it.

And for anyone else still interested, this is still open!

message 9: by Anne (last edited Aug 15, 2018 06:10AM) (new)

Anne (The Reading Life) (anneclarenceblogger) | 1 comments Me too! I love reverse harem and slow burn books! I would really like to read and review this book too, this seems so good! I'm so excited haha