Arlington Public Library discussion

Weekly Discussion > Favorite Time to Read

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Arlington Public Library (arlingtontxpubliclibrary) | 52 comments Mod
What is your favorite time to read? Do you like to get up early with sunrise and start the day with a good book some coffee or tea? Do like to get away on your lunch break and escape to another world. Are you a person who likes to unwind after a long day under the covers a let a book lull you to sleep? Let us know when you like to read and why?

message 2: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha Hawkins (ayeshahawkins) | 8 comments I really love to read all the time! To me, any time of day is a good time for a book. However, if I was forced to pick a time it would have to be early morning on a Saturday with a good hot cup of tea or coffee under a cozy blanket.

message 3: by Trina (new)

Trina  (trinanycolbrown) | 8 comments I read/listen to books all day long but my favorite time is after 9pm when the kids go to bed and the house quiets down:-)

message 4: by Patricia (new)

Patricia | 14 comments I know you're really looking for a specific time of day, but my absolute favorite time to read is on a rainy, dreary day. I love to cuddle up with a book by the window and "waste" the day away.

message 5: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Brickey | 5 comments Definitely early evening- after dinner but before I get sleepy!