THE Group for Authors! discussion

General Discussion > Where's My Blog?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by William (new)

William Reid | 9 comments I continue to be very frustrated with Goodreads blogs. I's like to add to mine, but I have no idea where it is! (I started it a couple of weeks ago.) I see no link to my blog on my profile, my book page, etc. When I ask "Help" for help with "Where's my blog?" the only answer is a FAQ on setting up giveaways.

Now that my latest book has lots of media play, fine sales, and several Goodreads ratings, and a review or two, and I want to update Goodreads, where is it, and where's the link for editing it?

If I sound frustrated, and a bit piqued, it's because I am.

Thanks for any help!

Bill Reid

message 2: by Julian (last edited Aug 07, 2018 02:02PM) (new)

Julian Hilton | 21 comments Hi Bill,

I've not been a member for long (so there may be better ways to do this!) - but if you click on your user icon - on the top-right - you will see a drop down list that includes Author Dashboard.
If you click on that, and scroll down you will see a title for "Your Blog"... click on that and you will see your posts. The 'new post' icon is a little off to the right of that.

Good luck!

Julian

message 3: by William (new)

William Reid | 9 comments Thank you, Julian! I PROMISE those links weren't there when I looked for them, but you're right, and all is well.

I am unpiqued.

Bill

message 4: by Julian (new)

Julian Hilton | 21 comments Glad to have 'unpiqued' you Bill ... best wishes, and good luck with the book and the blog... Julian

message 5: by Jaclyn (new)

Jaclyn (jaclyn_w) | 417 comments Thanks for the help, Julian!

message 6: by Julian (new)

Julian Hilton | 21 comments You're welcome Jaclyn.