The One and Only Ivan The One and Only Ivan discussion

The One and Only Ivan is getting a movie

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

It will feature Angelina Jolie, Bryan Cranston and Danny Devito among others, and it looks like it will be a live action movie. Director is Thea Sharrock, known for directing Me Before You. No release date yet.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3661394/

Aeowyn Quade cool! I will have to watch the movie.

message 3: by Ava (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ava Fredrik wrote: "It will feature Angelina Jolie, Bryan Cranston and Danny Devito among others, and it looks like it will be a live action movie. Director is Thea Sharrock, known for directing Me Before You. No rele..."

OMG YASSSSS IM SO EXCITED EEEEEEEEEEEEE

Alexis Oh no

Oh, no, I don't think this is going to work out. Nope, nope nope. Have the people who are making the movie actually READ the book? This is NOT a book that can be turned into a movie without twisting the plot pretty hard. I don't think this is going to be good at all.

message 5: by Ava (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ava Alexis wrote: "Oh no

Oh, no, I don't think this is going to work out. Nope, nope nope. Have the people who are making the movie actually READ the book? This is NOT a book that can be turned into a movie without ..."

Oh come on don't be so negative, if many people think hard together then maybe they can figure it out!! Witch I hope they can cuz it would hopefully be awesome!!

Alexis Ava wrote: "Alexis wrote: "Oh no

Oh, no, I don't think this is going to work out. Nope, nope nope. Have the people who are making the movie actually READ the book? This is NOT a book that can be turned into a..."

I mean, I agree that it could work if they tried really hard, but not without making big changes.