What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Affair
This topic is about The Affair
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Popular Adult romance where hero used to race and heroine is a nurse. [s]

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ramia (last edited Jan 03, 2020 05:13PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ramia | 29 comments i read this book 3 years ago .
the heroine and her sister live in the same apartment they have no parents so the heroine always took care of her younger sister ,i think the heroine works as a house nurse, she accepts a job at a big mansion to be a nurse to an old lady who used to be a huge star in her young days, and on the first day of her job she meets a handsome man (the hero) who turns out to be the old lady's son , i remeber that the hero used to race , anyway they like each other and they see each other every day at the mansion , one day one the hero is driving the heroine to her apartment she catches her sister and her boyfriend kissing , so she runs away crying to the hero and stops seeing her sister or her boyfriend, later the hero suggests that they go on vacation so she goes her apartment with the hero to pack some stuff , and they see her sister who tells her that she left her boyfriend because she never wants to hurt the heroine , they go on the trip and they begin to care for each other , the hero tells her that he had a twin who died drowning and he couldn't save him and that their mother and father were never home and he tells her that he loved his step mother more than his real mother(his real mother who used to be a star and she always neglected them) but then his stepmother died too.
when they returned from the trip they fight so she leaves and goes back to her apartment and tells her sister to be with her boyfriend but while she is leaving a car hits her , and while she is in the hospital the hero visited her and tells her that he loves her .

message 2: by Nicola (new) - added it

Nicola Kamenická | 26 comments Sound familiar... following

message 3: by Pink Angel (new)

Pink Angel | 117 comments Sounds interesting. Hope you find it so I can read it too.

message 4: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4162 comments The Affair maybe?

message 5: by Pink Angel (new)

Pink Angel | 117 comments bump

message 6: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4162 comments Pink Angel wrote: "bump"

You've read The Affair and it does not fit Ramia's description?

message 7: by Froggirl (new)

Froggirl | 24 comments Could it be The Fall Away Series
1st book bully
2nd book rival
3rd book aflame

message 8: by Froggirl (new)

Froggirl | 24 comments Sorry about that don’t think those are the books. I did read your description very well.

message 9: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38241 comments Mod
Pink Angel wrote: "bump"

Please note that you can bump your thread every 30 days, because the group is so large.

Ramia | 29 comments Ayshe wrote: "The Affair maybe?"

This is it 😍

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Affair (other topics)