What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Till Abandon (Paranormal Security Council, #1)
This topic is about Till Abandon
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance/erotic with female assassin and she’s been dreaming of her werewolf mate for a while. [s]

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Blue (new)

Blue | 13 comments The fact that I cannot remember this book is bothering me sooo much,

It’s a romance / erotic novel i think, she’s a female assassin and she’s been dreaming of her mate for a while hes a werewolf she finally decides to go to him but first she has to make sure that her old employer won’t come for her, her mate owns a bar and I remember him being an alpha who needs his mate the either come into his full power or keep his wolf from going feral please help me!😭😭

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6980 comments Mod
Blue, I've moved your thread down to Unsolved since that's where it belongs.

You did a nice job of describing your book except for one problem. When did you read it, so we know what the cut off date is for publication.

message 3: by Blue (new)

Blue | 13 comments I honestly cannot remember the year or anything, i know i read it on my device and it was atleast 4 years ago, that’s everything i can remember

message 4: by Blue (new)

Blue | 13 comments I think I remember one of them having 2 different coloured eyes!

message 5: by Blue (new)

Blue | 13 comments Does anyone have any clues yet??

message 6: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Blue ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 35 where fewer eyes will see it.

Sometimes it takes awhile before someone recognizes it. Keep bumping your thread, and eventually someone is likely to recognize it.

Good luck!

message 7: by Blue (new)

Blue | 13 comments Hii, but how do i bump it??

message 8: by Aerulan (new)

Aerulan | 1180 comments Blue wrote: "Hii, but how do i bump it??"

You just come to the thread and post a new comment, that moves it back to the top of the forum where people will see it more, if you have nothing new you want to say you can just write "Bump".

message 9: by Aerulan (new)

Aerulan | 1180 comments Assassin by Shelly Munro has an assassin for the heroine, but doesn't look like it matches any other details as far as I can see.

There's this list of books with female assassins that might be worth a look if you haven't checked it out already.
https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/9...

message 10: by Blue (new)

Blue | 13 comments I remember something extra, one of them had different coloured eyes, and when the people who wanted to kill her came it turned out to be just that one guy she was sleeping with before.

message 11: by Blue (new)

Blue | 13 comments Also i think she was psychic, she had been dreaming about him for a while she just had to settle things with her company before she left

message 12: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32319 comments Mod
Blue, is the heroine human or some type of shifter? Who are her targets, and who does she work for?

Does the hero's bar serve shifters, humans, etc.?

message 13: by Blue (new)

Blue | 13 comments I think she might be some sort of psychic but she was different , like i said she’s been dreaming of him, can’t remember the organization she worked with, either nothing was ever said about targets or I can’t remember, the hero own the bar, so it was werewolves i’m guessing, i’m feel almost 100% certain that she had diff coloured eyes,

message 15: by Blue (new)

Blue | 13 comments Bump

message 16: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 4974 comments If it's not Dreaming of the Wolf, you should say so.

message 17: by Blue (new)

Blue | 13 comments Sorry, thought i had, it’s not

message 18: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 484 comments I'm bumping because I'm interesting in this book

message 19: by Blue (new)

Blue | 13 comments Omg!! I found it!! Till abandon by avril ashton

message 20: by Blue (new)

Blue | 13 comments I’m going to read it again in a bit, I don’t even know if it was as good as I remember or it’s just cos I couldn’t remember it

message 21: by Blue (new)

Blue | 13 comments Thank you all

message 22: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32319 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Blue. Here's the link - Till Abandon by Avril Ashton.