Shamelessly Promote Your Books discussion

D.P. Vent
This topic is about D.P. Vent
Hello!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by D.P. (new)

D.P. Vent | 1 comments I'm brand new here so I thought I should say hey! I've been on Goodreads for a couple of years, but I'm just getting around to utilizing the great features on this site. I've added a couple of my books to the bookshelves and look forward to interacting with this group.

message 2: by C.J. (new)

C.J. Rutherford | 1 comments Hi all. Just thought I'd pop along and introduce myself. I'm an Irish author with a real life imaginary dragon living in my head. Yeah, I'm slightly crazy, but compared to Claude, I'm 2000% sane.
I write primarily YA SFF, but have branched into post-apocalyptic horror. I'll add a couple of my book to the shelves and I hope you enjoy them.

message 3: by Christie (new)

Christie Stratos (christiestratos) | 1 comments Hi everyone! I've been writing all my life, everything from poetry to short stories to novels...and micro fiction...and...and...
I have two novels published, both psychological suspense in the Victorian era, and I've been putting out some horror short stories recently. I've written other genres as well.
My full-time job is running my editing company.
Nice to meet everyone!

message 4: by Boyko (new)

Boyko Ovcharov | 1 comments Hi, thanks for the invite and good luck!

message 5: by James (new)

James M. Becher (faithfuljim) | 19 comments Melina wrote: "Hi, D.P.,

I'm new to the group as well.

How do you add one of your books to a group's bookshelves? I can't seem to find that option anywhere.

Thanks."

Melina wrote: "Hi, D.P.,

I'm new to the group as well.

How do you add one of your books to a group's bookshelves? I can't seem to find that option anywhere.

Thanks."

I'm new too, but I did it click on "bookshelf" right above "discussions" and go tothe top left, It says "ADD BOOK"

message 6: by H.E. (new)

H.E. Wilburson | 1 comments Hi everyone,
I recently spotted this group on someone else's group list. I have only been on Goodreads a few months but this looks a group of like minded people. I am currently working on my second audiobook/audiodrama in a trilogy sequel to The War Of The Worlds, complete with original music. Looking forward to interacting and getting to know people.

message 7: by Elle (new)

Elle Linder | 1 comments Hi all,
I'm jumping in to introduce myself. I'm Elle and I joined a few days ago. I'm a Women's Fiction/Romance writer and just started my writing journey last year. My debut novel, The One That Matters released Aug 12. What a wild ride it's been! I have two more books releasing by the end of the year.

I write about real-life issues women go through from divorce to abortion to addiction with a love story mixed in. Some of it might be controversial and hard-hitting for some.

It's nice to meet all of you.

message 8: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Dranfield Thanks for the invite and I'm looking forward to getting to know more authors. I am both traditonally published and an indie author (crime thrillers, YA and horror!) and have been on Goodreads for years but not joined any groups yet so this will be interesting!
I have joined because promotion seems to be a dirty word in the book world so it's nice to see a group that isn't against it for once! :-)

message 9: by Mary (new)

Mary Feliciani | 11 comments Hi everyone,

My name is Mary Feliciani and I am a Canadian author and publisher of children's books. I enjoy reading, writing, photography and travelling. Mystery is my favourite genre.

I have four titles to my name:

The Magic Leaf
Big and Small in the Mirror
The Invisible Boy
Humanitarians, Visionaries, Heroes, and You