Shut Up & Read discussion

The Day The Sun Changed Colors
This topic is about The Day The Sun Changed Colors
Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 917} The Day The Sun Changed Colors by Scott Talbot Evans

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Aug 26, 2018 08:59AM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 3489 comments Mod
What is Read It & Reap?
Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Title: The Day The Sun Changed Colors
Author: Scott Talbot Evans
Genre: Humor/Science Fiction
Formats Available: Mobi & Pdf
Page # 74,000 words
Review Due Date: August 27, 2018

Book Description:

When the Sun starts bombarding the Earth in ever changing colors, it disrupts the perfect utopian society of the year 4377. The world's water is drying up fast. Litterbot, a humble cleaning robot, and the human family he serves (two mothers, three fathers, and two kids) must build an evacuation ship, but the mental effects of The Sky Colors make that impossible. When the moon starts falling to Earth, the mess really hits the fan. Will a clumsy cleaning robot sacrifice himself to save his masters?

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

Formats available: Mobi & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 3 weeks .

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Review Due Date: August 27, 2018

Leave us your name, email address and format you require.

Reviewers

1. Jessica - jpresgraves@ferrum.edu - Mobi
2. Newly - pdf

message 2: by Jesse (new)

Jesse Presgraves (jesse_presgraves) | 53 comments Haha this sounds perfect. I woukd love to receive a copy, if I may, please? My name is Jesse and a MOBI would work best please.

Thank you!

message 3: by Jesse (new)

Jesse Presgraves (jesse_presgraves) | 53 comments Also, do not know how to edit comments on the app but my email is jpresgraves@ferrum.edu

message 4: by Tana (new)

sent Jessica an email

message 5: by Jesse (new)

Jesse Presgraves (jesse_presgraves) | 53 comments Thank you. I took a break from doing job applications today and read this book. It was a quick read. If I did this right, this should link to the review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Newly Wardell this sounds pretty good. is it still available? could I have until 9-4 to finish it or is the end date set in stone? lemme know it sounds good

message 7: by Tana (new)

you can sign up still and just have your review done within three weeks from the day you sign up.

message 8: by Tana (new)

sent a copy to Newly by email

Newly Wardell I totally got it Tana. thanks a bunch, you're a diamond. I dont have a Barnes and noble acct but I'll definitely share my review via Amazon and goodreads. thanks again because I know im a late entry.