Pick-a-Shelf discussion

18 views
Bookopoly - PAS Special Edition > After the Bloom with Amy

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (last edited Aug 05, 2018 09:37AM) (new)

Amy | 2144 comments Hope everything is coming up roses for you here at After the Bloom by Leslie Shimotakahara


message 2: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (boydsmom) | 280 comments Hi Amy! I've landed on your spot. Can you pick 3 books for me, please?

My Bookopoly Shelf


message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy | 2144 comments Stacey wrote: "Hi Amy! I've landed on your spot. Can you pick 3 books for me, please?

My Bookopoly Shelf"


Here are three for you that I've read and enjoyed, Stacey:

The Winter Sea
The Girl With All the Gifts
Morning Star

Hope you enjoy one of these as well.


message 4: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (boydsmom) | 280 comments Amy wrote: "Stacey wrote: "Hi Amy! I've landed on your spot. Can you pick 3 books for me, please?

My Bookopoly Shelf"

Here are three for you that I've read and enjoyed, Stacey:

[book:The Winter Sea|3392089..."


Thanks, Amy!


message 5: by Coralie (new)

Coralie | 1606 comments Hi Amy. I have landed on your property and would like three picks from my bookopoly shelf thank you.


message 6: by Amy (new)

Amy | 2144 comments Coralie wrote: "Hi Amy. I have landed on your property and would like three picks from my bookopoly shelf thank you."

How about:

The Great Alone
Dead Beat
Head On


message 7: by Coralie (last edited Aug 23, 2018 03:14PM) (new)

Coralie | 1606 comments Amy wrote: "Coralie wrote: "Hi Amy. I have landed on your property and would like three picks from my bookopoly shelf thank you."

How about:

The Great Alone
Dead Beat
Head ..."


Thanks Amy. I will go with Head On because I am using it for Wheel of Bookshelves.


message 8: by Susan (new)

Susan | 3449 comments Mod
It looks like maybe you don't get many visitors here because you're so close to "GO!", but I've just landed here.

Could you pick 3 books for me from my shelf ?


message 9: by Amy (new)

Amy | 2144 comments Susan wrote: "It looks like maybe you don't get many visitors here because you're so close to "GO!", but I've just landed here.

Could you pick 3 books for me from my shelf ?"


Okay, Susan, how about these:

The Silkworm
UnWholly
Clariel


message 10: by Susan (last edited Aug 31, 2018 08:26AM) (new)

Susan | 3449 comments Mod
Amy wrote: "?"

Okay, Susan, how about these:

The Silkworm
UnWholly
Clariel"


Thanks! I think I'll go with either The Silkworm because it keeps getting chosen or Clariel, because I just finished the prior book in that series. I'll probably request both from the library and then see which one grabs me first.


message 11: by Stacie (new)

Stacie (cowmingo) Hey Amy, I've come for visit. Can I please have 3 picks from my shelf? Thanks!

Stacie's Bookopoly shelf


message 12: by Amy (new)

Amy | 2144 comments Stacie wrote: "Hey Amy, I've come for visit. Can I please have 3 picks from my shelf? Thanks!

Stacie's Bookopoly shelf"


Sure, Stacie, hope one of these will work:

The Alice Network
A Brand New Ending
Angel Falls


message 13: by Stacie (new)

Stacie (cowmingo) Amy wrote: "Stacie wrote: "Hey Amy, I've come for visit. Can I please have 3 picks from my shelf? Thanks!

Stacie's Bookopoly shelf"

Sure, Stacie, hope one of these will work:

[book:The Alice Network|3205191..."


Thank you! I will probably go with A Brand New Ending!


message 14: by Jayme (new)

Jayme (jaymetheghostreader) | 1042 comments Hello I landed on your property. Can I have three picks from my shelf please? https://www.goodreads.com/review/list...


message 15: by Amy (last edited Oct 24, 2018 06:46PM) (new)

Amy | 2144 comments Jayme(the ghost reader) wrote: "Hello I landed on your property. Can I have three picks from my shelf please? https://www.goodreads.com/review/list..."

Here are three, Jayme:

Love and Other Consolation Prizes (I'm currently reading this one)
Firefly Lane (I liked this one)
Bone Crossed (a series for you to continue)

Hope one of these is enjoyable :-)


message 16: by Jayme (new)

Jayme (jaymetheghostreader) | 1042 comments I will go with Bone Crossed


back to top