Hype Or Not discussion

Vicious (Villains, #1)
This topic is about Vicious
August- September Vicious > Part 2 Thoughts

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sammantha♡ (backtobookish) | 19 comments Mod
HOLY SHIT. Okay so this was a reread for me and I thought that may take away from the ending. I actually had forgotten how the book ended. Wow. But anyways, how did you guys enjoy the character development?
I think Sydney is such a fascinating character, I really hope we get to see more of her in Vengeful.

Carol | 4 comments I loved the ending! I think a bit obvious that it’s a possibility once Sydney’s power is revealed early on but it was still great! The last few sentences felt so abrupt but in a good way. I think we’ll get even more character development in the next book because I think we have a lot more delving to do into Victor.

Allyn (booksandcatsandnaps) (booksandcatsandnaps) THAT ENDING!! I loved this book so much more than I thought I would. My favorite character was definitely Victor, but most of the main characters were pretty interesting and I'm really intrigued about the second book now!

bookellenic | 45 comments Kinda saw the ending coming, meaning Victor's resurrection, but overall I enjoyed the book. I did have some isses with it, but I'm definitely looking forward to the sequel.

Xiomara Canizales (xiomaracanizales) I really enjoyed the second part of the book. I was expecting a little more Eli's perspective, like getting into his head the way I was with Victor.
I am very intrigued to see where the story will go now because obviously there will be revenge.
I like the introduction to new characters and there powers.
Overall, I approve, is worth the hype.