Challenge Corner discussion

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)
This topic is about Clockwork Princess
Let's Buddy! - Fantasy > Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare -> Starting August 5th, 2018

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alaina (ameserole) | 53336 comments Mod
Danger and betrayal, love and loss, secrets and enchantment are woven together in the breathtaking finale to the #1 New York Times bestselling Infernal Devices Trilogy, prequel to the internationally bestselling Mortal Instruments series.

THE INFERNAL DEVICES WILL NEVER STOP COMING

A net of shadows begins to tighten around the Shadowhunters of the London Institute. Mortmain plans to use his Infernal Devices, an army of pitiless automatons, to destroy the Shadowhunters. He needs only one last item to complete his plan: he needs Tessa Gray.

Charlotte Branwell, head of the London Institute, is desperate to find Mortmain before he strikes. But when Mortmain abducts Tessa, the boys who lay equal claim to her heart, Jem and Will, will do anything to save her. For though Tessa and Jem are now engaged, Will is as much in love with her as ever.

As those who love Tessa rally to rescue her from Mortmain’s clutches, Tessa realizes that the only person who can save her is herself. But can a single girl, even one who can command the power of angels, face down an entire army?

Danger and betrayal, secrets and enchantment, and the tangled threads of love and loss intertwine as the Shadowhunters are pushed to the very brink of destruction in the breathtaking conclusion to the Infernal Devices trilogy.

Kirsche Weatherford Started the book about an hour ago and I am about 75 pages in and really enjoying it. I forgot to tell you this is a reread of this book for me.

message 3: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jennifer | 3006 comments Mod
Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) by Cassandra Clare

Ch 6 - (view spoiler)
Ch 14 - !!!!!! (view spoiler)
Ch 17 - (view spoiler)
Ch 20 - (view spoiler)
Finished - (view spoiler)

message 4: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kirsche wrote: "Started the book about an hour ago and I am about 75 pages in and really enjoying it. I forgot to tell you this is a reread of this book for me."

No problem! I picked it up yesterday and wasn't able to put it down, so sorry if I went a little faster than you anticipated. I just couldn't help myself!

This series is making me want to reread her others. I just love this world she created and all her characters.

Kirsche Weatherford It is alright I understand that you couldn't put it down that was how I was when I first read it. But as I said in my first update it is my reread on this book. I am trying to enjoy the story and really depict the the plot line and understand the things I missed the first read.

message 6: by Kirsche (last edited Aug 06, 2018 10:58AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kirsche Weatherford Chapter 6- 7
(view spoiler)

Kirsche Weatherford Chapter 9 (view spoiler)

message 8: by Kirsche (last edited Aug 07, 2018 07:46AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kirsche Weatherford Chapter 16 (view spoiler)
Hope to finish it tonight.

message 9: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kirsche wrote: "Chapter 16 [spoilers removed]
Hope to finish it tonight."

I liked how fiercely loyal Tessa is throughout all the books. She's a great heroine.

Kirsche Weatherford Yeah she is very loyal to all the shadowhunters in the institute. I also love seeing Gabriel and Cecily taunt a relationship while they are by themselves then when other people around they don't act like they do anything. I also love the relationship starting between Gideon and Sophie.

Kirsche Weatherford Chapter 21 (view spoiler)

Kirsche Weatherford Finished (view spoiler)

message 13: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

It was a great ending, wasn't it?!?!

Kirsche Weatherford yes it was!!