Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services requested > An Evil Trade by Kevin Chilvers

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Chilvers (kevinchilversauthor) | 17 comments 2nd novel completed, and need beta readers. free electronic copy in format you chose for honest feedback. Crime Action Thriller, 85000 wds. Would suit readers who like Clive Cussler, Dan Browne, Lee Child etc...

message 2: by Shalini (new)

Shalini | 69 comments Hello Kevin, sent you a direct message. Kindly check.

Salima Bensalah | 52 comments Hi Kevin, sent you a message too.

Many thanks!

message 4: by Sara (new)

Sara  (goodreadscomliterarybird29) | 23 comments Hi Kevin. I would love to beta reader for your novel. Feel free to check out the link provided, or email me at saraelise029@gmail.com.

https://writersward.weebly.com/servic...

message 5: by Cimone (new)

Cimone Watson | 93 comments Hi Kevin,
I'm interested. I do not see a way to message you on your profile page. However, if you are interested, you can message me here or send me an email at cimone.watson1@gmail.com. I'm willing to do a free sample read of the first 4k words, so that you can see if you like my feedback style.

message 6: by Timothy (new)

Timothy Baril | 25 comments Kevin,

I'm a professional editor with Wise Words Editing (www.wwediting.ca) and a member of Editors Canada. I specialize in fiction and story craft.

If you have gone through a few beta readers already and would like to move on to a professional, in-depth manuscript critique or other editing services, I'd like to help.

You can contact me at tim@wwediting.ca.

- Tim

message 7: by Melinda (new)

Melinda  Taylor (mtaylor67) | 15 comments Hi Kevin,
I am interested as well. I have beta reading experience and it would be a pleasure to put it to use for you. I have had repeat clients. I would love to read your book and write feedback for it. A crime action thriller sounds like a great read! I am a big fan of Dan Browne so that also has me intrigued. I am professional, hardworking, reliable, responsible, organized, detail oriented, and meet deadlines. I look forward to communicating and working with you.

message 8: by Christy (new)

Christy H (christybetareads) | 178 comments If you're still looking for beta readers, I'm available to begin immediately! I charge .001/word and read approximately 10-50k words per day for a commission. Please feel free to email me at ChristyBetaReads@gmail.com if you're interested!

Thanks!
Christy

message 9: by TKSelbach13 (last edited Jul 29, 2019 09:43PM) (new)

TKSelbach13 | 90 comments I have been working as an independent freelance editor for about 8 years. My clients have been very pleased with my work thus far and would certainly be happy to provide recommendations if needed.

I recently achieved my bachelor’s degree in Creative Writing, as well as accomplished a Study Abroad program with a focus in writing. I can provide a high attention to detail, the ability to think outside of the box, and an enthusiastic attitude that clients will find quite appealing.

Certifications: Bachelor's Degree in Creative Writing
Experience: 8 years of Beta Reading, 2 years of commission work
Rates: $0.05 per word.
Turnaround: 1-3 months

$5 – 100 words
$50 – 1,000 words
$500 – 10,000 words
$5000 – 100,000 words