Geeks, Nerd And Dorks United! discussion

Comment To The Last Post

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rumell (last edited Aug 04, 2018 02:42AM) (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) When the first person comments the second person must comment to their post.

It is bit like a conversation but you can only comment to the last post.

Here is an example.

Person 1 (Mykayla) says 'Hi, I'm just a freakish, talking humans!'
Person 2 will comment on the Person 1's comment.
Person 3 will comment on the Person 2's comment.
Person 4 will comment on the Person 3's comment

message 2: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Hi my name is Rumell. Does anyone want to talk to me?

message 3: by Janvi (new)

Janvi (janvipatel) Hi Rumell! Well, I would like to! I'm getting bored. Because all of my friends are sleeping and are too lazy to wake up now. Since we all were up last night!

message 4: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Hi Vanessa. Thank you for accepting to talk to me. I am also bored right now. I am wide awake. But I am tired because of work. Don't worry I'm not ready to dose off. I am glad were friends.

message 5: by Janvi (new)

Janvi (janvipatel) Oh, no worries! Sorry to dissappear but some things came up that had to be tsken care of. Whst fo you work of??
Ofcourse! !

message 6: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) It's okay. I actually went to bed after my last post. So it doesn't matter. It is good thing you have it sorted. I work for a charity shop, British Heart Foundation.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 439 comments That's amazing rumell! I wish I could work at a spot like that. Is it nice there or is it really boring?

message 8: by Janvi (new)

Janvi (janvipatel) Well, right now, New Orleans sucks. It's too hot here that i want to move around with nothing but a bikini and with Ac on. 😅😂😂

message 9: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) I hope you feel better Vanessa. It is really warm where I am.

message 11: by Janvi (new)

Janvi (janvipatel) I bet, my situation is anything but same😅😅

message 12: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Hi Vanessa.

message 13: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 322 comments *awkward cough*

message 14: by Janvi (new)

Janvi (janvipatel) On what?

message 15: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 322 comments *throws glitter* Hm?

message 16: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) What on earth are you doing Fairy?

message 17: by Janvi (new)

Janvi (janvipatel) she would do shit moving around

message 18: by aisha (new)

aisha (askmeanything) XD

message 19: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Hi Aisha

message 20: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 322 comments Hey Rumell

message 21: by Rumell (last edited Aug 13, 2018 02:09AM) (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) How are you doing, Fairy?

message 22: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 322 comments Good aside from the fact summer is almost over but eh whatever, what about you?

message 23: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Not good. I wasn't okay at work because I was feeling uncomfortable.

message 24: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 322 comments Oh wonderful, who caused you discomfort? I can fly over there and kick them with my knife shoes.

message 25: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) My employee. I shall name her and shame her. Carol.

message 26: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 322 comments I WILL FIND THIS CAROL AND GIVE HER A LESSON *PUTS ON KNIFE SHOES* she better start running. She is so lucky I don't own a Death Note yet and that practice for Cross Country hasn't started, I'll find her either way *EVIL LAUGHTER ENSUES* NO ONE BOTHERS MY FRIENDS LIKE THAT.

I will also change my theme song to James to Carol. *clears throat*

"You know a lady is bad news when her name is CAROL"

message 27: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Thank you. But I still can't get over it.

message 28: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 322 comments Ignore those ridiculous muggles, they are not worth your time no matter what they say or do. If they bother you on purpose then they are just jealous that they are not as awesome as you.

message 29: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) I just get really annoyed when someone disrupts you from what you are doing.

message 30: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 322 comments I feel you man

message 31: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Mrs Fairy!

message 32: by Fairy (last edited Aug 13, 2018 04:28PM) (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 322 comments WHO YOU CALLING MRS? I'M NOT OLD ENOUGH TO MARRY YET, I WANT TO WAIT TO BE CALLED MRS, I HAVEN"T EVEN GRADUATED YET PLEASE

message 33: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) I thought you said something rude. Well, part of things are.

message 34: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 322 comments lol?

message 36: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 322 comments What is going on anymore

message 38: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 322 comments WHAT WHat What what WhAt wHaT

message 39: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) I ate vegetable kebabs.

message 41: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 322 comments I think he has a headache thanks to Carol *I say this while driving down Europe on a random horse while still wearing my knife shoes*

message 42: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Carol has become my enemy. She needs to step back away from me.

message 43: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 322 comments Don't worry I'm almost there and I brought a friend who is also a knife shoe master to help get rid of Carol. *On a plane going over Asia with friend*

message 45: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Do you want a carrot?

message 47: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) I shall eat a virtual carrot.

message 48: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 322 comments Virtual carrots are bad for your stomach and brain since they provide a fake sense of security. Towels are largely important and make sure you carry one around at all times to ward off virtual carrots and to serve useful in your travels as a Hitchhiker.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 439 comments The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy. I like that book. Found it a little random though.

message 50: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 322 comments That's what makes it funny though. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

« previous 1