Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

16 views
Page Numbering Requests > Incorrect page count

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hailee (new)

Hailee | 181 comments Hello,

The page count for Sea of Rust ISBN: 9781473212794 is incorrect. It says 384 but it actually has 361 pages.

Can this please be corrected?

Thanks in advance


Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 4414 comments Hailee wrote: "Hello,

The page count for Sea of Rust ISBN: 9781473212794 is incorrect. It says 384 but it actually has 361 pages.

Can this please be corrected?

Thanks in advance"


Hi Hailee

This edition on World Cat doesn't have the page count. I have found it on the publisher's website, but it also shows a page count of 384 pages. Can you tell me what (if anything) is on pages 362-84 of this book.


message 3: by Hailee (new)

Hailee | 181 comments Hi Carol thanks for looking into this.

There is a glossary that ends on "page 365", then an 'about the author' page on "page 367" and then the rest are blank pages or pages with adverts about the publisher. Even if all those unnumbered pages were counted though it would only come to 374 not 384.

Thanks.


Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 4414 comments Hailee wrote: "Hi Carol thanks for looking into this.

There is a glossary that ends on "page 365", then an 'about the author' page on "page 367" and then the rest are blank pages or pages with adverts about the ..."


Thanks for further information. Changed the page count to 367.


message 5: by Hailee (new)

Hailee | 181 comments Carol ꧁꧂ wrote: "Hailee wrote: "Hi Carol thanks for looking into this.

There is a glossary that ends on "page 365", then an 'about the author' page on "page 367" and then the rest are blank pages or pages with adv..."


Perfect thank you.


back to top