Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Swim Workouts and Water Rescue Skills: Techniques to Swim Faster, Longer, and Safer (Escape, Evasion, and Survival Book 6)
Review Requests > Free copies now available - Swim Workouts and Water Rescue Skills (non-fiction)

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam Fury (samfury) | 40 comments Hi all,

Free copies of my non-fiction book “Swim Workouts and Water Rescue Skills” are now available (normally $8.99 on Kindle)

Swim Workouts and Water Rescue Skills Techniques to Swim Faster, Longer, and Safer (Survival Fitness Book 9) by Sam Fury

Swim Workouts and Water Rescue Skills: Techniques to Swim Faster, Longer, and Safer

Learn to Swim Faster and Longer + Water Rescue Skills!
This swim workouts book is a 3-part training manual:

Efficient Swimming. Swimming lessons to swim faster and longer, including while swimming underwater.
Safety and Self Water Rescue Skills. Self water rescue skills in solo and group scenarios.
Water Rescue. Different types of water rescue skills of others in both pools and open water.

Get Your Free Review Copy Today

Formats available for free are PDF, EPUB, or MOBI. Please email or message me here on goodreads to get your copy.

Email: samfury@survivalfitnessplan.com
Subject Line: “Swim Workouts Request”.

In the body of your email, please let me know what format you would like the book in. If you enjoy the book an honest review on Amazon and/or Goodreads would be very much appreciated.

Also, you can view more of my books at
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

message 2: by Laurence (new)

Laurence Houlgate | 9 comments I am a long-time competitive and leisure swimmer, now 80 years old and still swimming. I'd be glad to read and do a review of your book. Send a MOBI or PDF version.
Yours,
Laurence Houlgate
ldhoulgate@yahoo.com