Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Wreckless Engagement (The Russian Engagement, #1)
This topic is about Wreckless Engagement
Questions > Listopia Best books of 2018

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Debra Johnson (debraptj) | 62 comments I read this book back in March after it was 1st published. It really made an impression. After all this time I decided it should really go on one of those list things. It's just that good. So I searched for one I thought would best fit. I found a list called 'Best books of 2018' and tried to add it to that list. It keeps coming up saying 'not published 2018'.
It was definitely published on Amazon in March of 2018, but there is no paperback or anything like that available.
I don't know if I am doing something wrong or what the problem is.
Can someone please help me with some info?

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 4667 comments Debra wrote: "I read this book back in March after it was 1st published. It really made an impression. After all this time I decided it should really go on one of those list things. It's just that good. So I sea..."

Hi Debra

I have filled in the original title and date of publication fields. Give it a few minutes & try to add it to the list then.

Debra Johnson (debraptj) | 62 comments Carol ꧁꧂ wrote: "Debra wrote: "I read this book back in March after it was 1st published. It really made an impression. After all this time I decided it should really go on one of those list things. It's just that ..."

Thank you Carol!

Debra Johnson (debraptj) | 62 comments Debra wrote: "Carol ꧁꧂ wrote: "Debra wrote: "I read this book back in March after it was 1st published. It really made an impression. After all this time I decided it should really go on one of those list things..."

It worked! Thank you Carol. I am so impressed by this book and its author I felt compelled to show it some way.
And it really is the best book I have read in 2018!