Happily Ever After Cafe discussion

General > Local In-person Meetups! (Informal Gatherings of friends, Events, Classes, etc... )

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

WackyRomanticPyrate Diana (wackyromanticpyratediana) | 13 comments Please post here if you're if you're having an in-person meet-up! It's great to hear what you're up to, and it helps members find your group!:

Our human selves are the most amazing romantic story we have to share: Each a Universe of romance...!

Please include the country & city of your meet-up at the top of your post thank you!

WackyRomanticPyrate Diana (wackyromanticpyratediana) | 13 comments This Sunday 3pm!: Outside The Box Upbeat ROMANTICS Rewrite The World! Meet-up, Playshop, Mixer(West LA)!:

Therapeutic Massage Ice-Breaker Mixer in Pairs; Recommend Fav OTB Romantic Books/Movies/TV; Brainstorm; Hilarious Inspiring Movement & Writing Games! Enjoy outrageous openhearted Infinite Possibilities afternoon w/community of peers outside mainstream thinking/living! Cocreate romantic stories w/characters who leap beyond conventional expectations into exciting unusual deeper more meaningful new romantic relationships/activities/adventures/worlds…! Characters w/fascinating projects/occupations, idiosyncratic appearances; who inspire us 2 not just read/watch, but LIVE in wildy romantic new ways & transform our real world cities into new human playground. Circulate extraordinary new ideas which cause positive revolutions right now in each other’s lives/our culture. * Informal outdoor gathering of friends!:*

7/29, 3pm: https://www.goodreads.com/event/show/...

WEST LA, USA: Photo of where we meet at park (before walking a block to private garden space) didn't fit in invite, so posting here:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/117...

Hope this is the right place for this thread. As mentioned in my note, I'm somewhat vision-impaired... so navigating the internet & a bit of an extra challenge for me. Feel free to call me (310)936-3150 phone doesn't accept text msgs, fine to leave voicemail 24hrs

message 3: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Sharpe (abigailsharpe) | 2010 comments Anyone in north central Florida?

message 4: by Pamela(AllHoney), Fairy Godmother (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 14526 comments No :(

message 5: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Sharpe (abigailsharpe) | 2010 comments Boo!

I belong to a book club that reads books that are being turned into movies. We have dinner to discuss the book and then go see the movie. I usually opt out of that part because, you know, the books are always better.