Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Page Numbering Requests > Once again, page numbering issue with Penguin Little Black Classics

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daniel (new)

Daniel (danielblatt) | 84 comments The goodreads record gives the book 64 pages (as it gives many books in this series). Yet, my copy has only 51 pages. (50 is the last numbered page, but text spills over onto the next page.)

This is the isbn #:

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 4696 comments Daniel wrote: "The goodreads record gives the book 64 pages (as it gives many books in this series). Yet, my copy has only 51 pages. (50 is the last numbered page, but text spills over onto the next page.)

This ..."

World Cat also gives the page number as 64 pages. Reader with a book in hand trumps that, but can you confirm your book title is The Wife of Bath.

Thank you!

message 3: by Daniel (new)

Daniel (danielblatt) | 84 comments Yes, I can confirm book title is The Wife of Bath.

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 4696 comments Daniel wrote: "Yes, I can confirm book title is The Wife of Bath."

Ok, page numbering changed. Thanks for reporting!

message 5: by Daniel (new)

Daniel (danielblatt) | 84 comments And thanks for fixing, seems they give 64 pages for all the Penguin Little Black Classics.....

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 4696 comments Daniel wrote: "And thanks for fixing, seems they give 64 pages for all the Penguin Little Black Classics....."

Yes, a lot of publishers just give an estimate of page numbers & this book information was uploaded on to GR by a bot.

& you're welcome! :)