Obsessed with True Crime discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
TC Trivia Answers Archive > Which One Is Different? Mark II

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fishface (new)

Fishface | 12114 comments One of these serial killers had a different way of finding victims. All the others used the same ruse. Which is the outlier?

A) Pee Wee Gaskins
B) Jerry Schaefer
C) Edmund Emil Kemper III
D) Larry Bittaker
E) Harvey Glatman

Diane in Australia | 640 comments E) Harvey Glatman

message 3: by Fishface (new)

Fishface | 12114 comments DING DING DING! Correct! And HOW was he different, students of TC?

message 4: by Ashleigh (new)

Ashleigh Brooks | 104 comments Y'all I'm really going to have to start reading some more true crime, because the only name I recognize is Kemper.

message 6: by Ashleigh (new)

Ashleigh Brooks | 104 comments Ahhhh ,thank you ,Fishface! Do you know, by chance, if any of these are on Kindle Unlimited?

Diane in Australia | 640 comments Diane wrote: "E) Harvey Glatman"
Fishface wrote: "DING DING DING! Correct! And HOW was he different, students of TC?"
Harvey pretended to be a professional photographer to lure women with the promise of a modelling career. He also ran a 'Lonely Hearts' ad in the paper. The others mainly picked up hitchhikers.

Diane in Australia | 640 comments Ashleigh wrote: "Y'all I'm really going to have to start reading some more true crime, because the only name I recognize is Kemper."

Well, Kemper is a bit of a 'stand out' in his 'field'. ;) But, yeah, there are so many different types of killers out there, you'll never run out of reading material.

Diane in Australia | 640 comments Ashleigh wrote: "Ahhhh ,thank you ,Fishface! Do you know, by chance, if any of these are on Kindle Unlimited?"

These are.
Hangman: Life and Crimes of Serial Killer & Police Officer Gerard Schaefer
The Toolbox Killers: A Deadly Rape, Torture & Murder Duo

I couldn't find the other two on there.

message 10: by Ashleigh (new)

Ashleigh Brooks | 104 comments You guys never cease to amaze me. You're all so wonderful and helpful!! Thank you both!

Diane in Australia | 640 comments Ashleigh wrote: "You guys never cease to amaze me. You're all so wonderful and helpful!! Thank you both!"

You are most welcome, Ashleigh. :)

message 12: by Fishface (new)

Fishface | 12114 comments Diane's second answer is of course entirely correct! And Ashleigh, I am always glad to help someone find a horrific TC story that will haunt their dreams... :)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.