Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived Threads > Reading Sprint #2

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by GabsAboutBooks (new)

GabsAboutBooks We are now half way through the readathon! Starting hour 13 let's have another reading sprint. First, tell us what you are currently reading and then tell us how much you read after the sprint.

message 2: by Lamilla (new)

Lamilla | 218 comments I'm reading Любовь живет три года by Frédéric Beigbeder
Hope to finish it today!

message 3: by Devon (new)

Devon (archivist_fox) | 80 comments I started Beauty and the Mustache (Knitting in the City, #4) by Penny Reid but didn't really read it the entire time. I did make it to page 49. :D!!

message 4: by Lamilla (new)

Lamilla | 218 comments I'm on page 164 (85%)

message 5: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 1031 comments Gabby (GabsAboutBooks) wrote: "We are now half way through the readathon! Starting hour 13 let's have another reading sprint. First, tell us what you are currently reading and then tell us how much you read after the sprint."

Missed it again lol

message 6: by GabsAboutBooks (new)

GabsAboutBooks Susy wrote: "Gabby (GabsAboutBooks) wrote: "We are now half way through the readathon! Starting hour 13 let's have another reading sprint. First, tell us what you are currently reading and then tell us how much..."

Oh no! I went ahead and posted the last two reading sprints so everyone will know ahead of time :) There will be one for hour 18 and then another for hour 23!

message 7: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 1031 comments Gabby (GabsAboutBooks) wrote: "Susy wrote: "Gabby (GabsAboutBooks) wrote: "We are now half way through the readathon! Starting hour 13 let's have another reading sprint. First, tell us what you are currently reading and then tel..."

Cool thx!!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.