Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

July 2018: On Basilisk Station > Best Time for the Discord Chat

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sean Lookielook Sandulak (seansandulak) | 918 comments Mod
Since many of you are spread out all over the world, I know it can be difficult to all get together at the same time. I was wondering what best time to schedule the Discord chat would be for the majority of you. For instance what day of the week and time would be best. Should it always be the last Tuesday of the month or is the first Tuesday better? Or Mondays? Would you prefer a weekend slot so it's not 4 am in Europe. Should we move it around? Are the chats even a good idea? Please let me know what you think.

message 2: by Danni (new)

Danni (squigglyelf) | 17 comments I think the chats are totally a good idea! I also like the idea of the weekend chats, because then even if it's at an awkward time people and someone has to stay up late, it might be less likely that they have to go to work in the morning?

message 3: by Malaraa (new)

Malaraa | 335 comments I've enjoyed the chats! I had to miss last time for moving related reasons (lack-o-internet) but once I got back online, I scrolled back and read that part so I could find out what I missed. :)

If folks want to try one that starts evening to pre-bed for the UK and European folks, it would put it mid afternoon EST, and noon-ish give or take a little for PST, which might work out on a weekend? That's the general range we aim for in the Tarts, although it can wander based on how early the others have to get to bed, or how late I have to work. :)

message 4: by Mary (new)

Mary (mkrhodes84) | 40 comments Night are always better for me with little ones. Days well week days are better than weekends but overall any just at night.