Authors & Reviewers discussion

Welcome! [Getting Started] > Available for ARC Reviews

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shweta (new)

Shweta | 2 comments Hi I'm Shweta

A small business owner & the mother of a 5 yr old boy. I love reading and that along with music keeps me sane.

I recently started doing ARC reviews for Terah Edun and loved it. I'm don't check Goodreads often so anyone who wants me to review their book please drop me a mail on shwetaberiwal@gmail.com

Genres I enjoy & review are all in the fiction category. I love

Chic Lit
Paranormal
Romance
Contemporary Romance
SciFi
Young Adult Fiction
Adult Fiction
science-fiction-fantasy
paranormal-urban-fantasy
futuristic
mystery
thriller

In the non-fiction category

Life Coaching
Spirituality

Please don't contact me for
Erotica
Comics/Graphic Novels/Mangas
Autobiographies/Biographies

The formats that I accept include...
PDF
Final Copies (Paperbacks and Hardcovers)
EPub
Mobi

Again please mail me directly on shwetaberiwal@gmail.com as I don't log in on Goodreads everyday.

Reviews take 5-20 days depending on my availability and I accept ARC copies or hard copies. I'm registered with Amazon, Barnes&Noble, Goodreads and can leave a review on all these platforms. I can also become a member of other platforms to post reviews if needed.

For any more queries please feel free to mail me.

Thank you
Shweta

message 2: by Gauri (new)

Gauri Mittal | 10 comments Hi Shweta,
My book Captivated is a sweet and short romance novel. It is FREE on Amazon kindle, only for today. Kindle REVIEW.
Here's the link:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FFVTRP7

message 3: by Brie (new)

Brie Farmer (briefarmer) | 3 comments I am looking for Arc Reviews for my New Adult Fantasy Romance Warrior Protect! Deadline is Sep 15 2018 for reviews. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FA...

I added the blurb for you in the post as well!

Blurb:

Two Kingdoms. Two problems. One solution. An arranged marriage is in the works to combine the lands and families of Princess Aurora and Prince Cade. One side gains wealth. The other gains protection. For Aurora is no ordinary human. She is a Warrior Protect, a title given to those born with the magic of healing and trained for years in the arts of sword and shield-play. Cade is not as helpless as he seems with his magic growing and a natural warrior heart as well. Can they both stop death from looming over them?

Aurora Coriere is stuck. As a princess with self-set principles, she cannot choose between hating the man she is to marry or accepting that she said yes. It is not until her wedding day that she realizes her now-husband is more than worthy of her love and protection. It’s a good thing too, because it will take full dedication to keep him alive. Between betraying court members and the most notorious assassin guild, no amount of skill or magic could have prepared her for what is to come.

Cade de Hanivel meets his future wife and protector and is immensely taken with her. Unfortunately, his looks and personality always come off to people as less than desirable at first glance. With her finally accepting him after their wedding and their relationship mending, he finds the need to protect her himself growing. With magic long forgotten in his blood, he will try to keep her from giving everything for him.