The Humour Club discussion

Remy's Dilemma
This topic is about Remy's Dilemma
Books > In need of readers looking for a good laugh

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrew (new) - added it

Andrew Snook Hi there,

My name is Andrew Snook, I am the author of Remy's Dilemma. I am looking for fellow bookworms that would be interested in reading Book I of the Remy Delemme Series and leaving an honest review and rating. I'm happy to provide PDFs of the book to anyone that is interested, and also have a limited number of print copies I can provide.

Details on the book are here: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

Thanks in advance, happy reading and writing!
Andrew Snook

message 2: by Brena (new)

Brena Mercer | 617 comments Andrew wrote: "Hi there,

My name is Andrew Snook, I am the author of Remy's Dilemma. I am looking for fellow bookworms that would be interested in reading Book I of the Remy Delemme Series and leaving an honest ..."

I put in a request to add you as a friend. I will then message you for a pdf of your book. It sounds like a fun read.

message 3: by Andrew (new) - added it

Andrew Snook Brena wrote: "Andrew wrote: "Hi there,

My name is Andrew Snook, I am the author of Remy's Dilemma. I am looking for fellow bookworms that would be interested in reading Book I of the Remy Delemme Series and lea..."

Thanks Brena, hope it makes you laugh!

message 4: by Brena (new)

Brena Mercer | 617 comments Tomorrow, July 27, Big Red Moon/Apocalypse Day, my collection of short stories about the absurd decisions we make is available for free download. Drop Cloth - Brena Mercer

Seriously, who can turn down free stuff?

message 5: by Andrew (new) - added it

Andrew Snook Sounds good, I'll definitely check it out!

Paul | 18 comments Hi Andrew
I'd be glad to help, except I really only do print. I'm a writer myself so really, after spending the day at the computer, the LAST thing I want to do in downtime is read other work there.

message 7: by Andrew (new) - added it

Andrew Snook Hi Paul, that's not a problem. I have a handful of soft cover copies set aside for promotion. If you want to send me an email with your mailing address, I'm happy to mail one out to you. Feel free to email me at snookbooks@gmail.com.
Thanks
Andrew

Paul | 18 comments Email away! :)