What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Charming the Prince (Once Upon a Time, #1)
This topic is about Charming the Prince
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Historical romance--(medieval/highlander)--Heroine is naive and is told by the castle whore that in order to have sex she need to but some coins between her legs/knees. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 5 comments Hi all,

I have been trying to find this historical romance--(medieval/Highlander)--Heroine is naive and is told by the castle whore that in order to have sex she needs to but some coins between her legs/knees. It is meant as a joke to make the girl look stupid and embarrass her. Everything turns out okay in the end and the two characters end up being friendly.

Thanks for your help!!

message 2: by K (new) - rated it 5 stars

K Ferguson (kjfsrv) | 17 comments Is it possibly Charming the Prince (Once Upon A Time, #1) by Teresa Medeiros by Teresa Medeiros? The h goes to the village wh*** and asks how to prevent pregnancy and is told to hold a coin between her knees and she won't get pregnant.

message 3: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 5 comments OMG!! Yes!! Thank you so much!! This is the book I was looking for! A few months ago I made a different post asking for another book mentioning something else and it turns out that it is this book as well! So double thanks!! My subconscious it seams, really wanted to read this book again! Plus I now I have a new author to rediscover! So thank you!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Charming the Prince (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Teresa Medeiros (other topics)