『 Ionia 』 discussion

Northstar > docks

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments -

message 2: by muuumew (last edited Jul 24, 2018 12:20PM) (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments Hansuke stomped away from the alley, leaving Naoki in the dust. Once he reached the docks, he sat down on the edge and stared at the water. His hat was off of his head, and next to him, while breeze picked up causing his orange hair to blow in the wind. He sighed softly, and rested his head on his hands. What should I do? I'm sure word will get out that I found him.. Hansuke's gaze on the water was intense, as his thoughts spiraled. I should've just killed him! What's wrong with me? I doubt what I said meant anything to him either way. Now that he wasn't wearing his hat, the added height was gone. Maybe if I were taller, my point would've come across better. Hansuke began to think, but let out a dry laugh. What does that even mean?

((edgelord™))

message 3: by soub, egg (new)

soub (gothstew) | 1643 comments Mod
((https://imgflip.com/i/2emht5))

Damn it Naoki thought, using a bandaged hand to rub the back of his head. A frown tugged at his lips as he thought about what he should do. Should he follow him? Naoki decided that Hansuke was being sincere, but still, he needed to be careful. "I should probably follow him..." mumbled Naoki, as he pushed himself off of the wall. Naoki waited a few seconds, before heading off to find Hansuke. He was most likely brooding on the docks, probably thinking about his height again. Naoki swiftly walked through the alley, taking a few turns until he saw the docks in the distance. He saw Hansuke sitting on the edge of one of the docks.

message 4: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments ((https://78.media.tumblr.com/fe8bd6d93...))

Hansuke sighed yet again, and watched as a few small fish swam near the top of the water. He held onto the wood of the dock, and leaned forwards. He reached his hand out, letting it trail through the murky water. The small fish that had gathered there darted away, causing Hansuke to pout. I wonder what life would've been like if I never joined the White Fang.. He thought. He would've been a lot more lonely, but wasn't he always lonely? I suppose loneliness is inevitable for some people.

message 5: by soub, egg (new)

((https://pm1.narvii.com/6380/491409893... HAhA hEs SHoRT))

Naoki noticed Hansuke leaning forwards. He felt an odd urge to run over and push him into the water. Yeah, I probably shouldn't do that thought Naoki as he stepped forward. Naoki bent over and removed his shoes and socks, and then he rolled up the legs of his pants. Naoki sat down next to Hansuke and let his feet drop into the water, shivering at the cold tempurature.

message 6: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments ((https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9e/0b/... sh00k))

Hansuke whipped his head around to see Naoki next to him. No, Naoki definitely didn't startle him. He shot him a look, and turned back to the water. "What are you doing here?" Hansuke asked under his breath, he didn't want Naoki to know that him not trusting Hansuke did hurt a bit. He quickly grabbed his hat and put it on, as if that would close their height gap. "If you don't trust me, go away." He sounded (and looked) like a pouting child.

message 7: by soub, egg (new)

((https://d.wattpad.com/story_parts/143... i cried))

Naoki's gaze drifted over to Hansuke, who had just put his hat back on. Hansuke appeared to be pouting, which caused Naoki to smile slightly. He looked angry and pouty and cute. "I-" he began. Naoki had to place a hand over his mouth, in order to stifle the laughter that was about to occur.

message 8: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments (("i have seen the void" LOL https://data.whicdn.com/images/289345... ))

Hansuke stared at Naoki. "You..?" He trailed off, waiting for him to continue. Once he saw that Naoki was trying to hold back laughter, he kicked his leg. "What are you laughing about?? Just so you know, I grew a few centimeters while you were gone!" Hansuke said. He raised his voice slightly, and huffed when he was done speaking.

message 9: by soub, egg (new)

((https://em.wattpad.com/6707c708b9a82d...))

Naoki shot Hansuke a glare after he was finished kicking his leg.
"Really, you grew??" he asked, his excitement obviously fake. " I thought you had gotten shorter.." he added very, very quietly. "In all seriousness, I came here to apologize. I'm sorry, I didn't believe you at first, but I do now." admitted Naoki. "And I do trust you.." he replied softly. And you're really fucking cute He mentally added.

message 10: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments ((https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d9/c9/...))

Hansuke was about to shout a few insults, but he quickly shut up when Naoki became serious. "Sorry for storming off like I did..I mean, I did attempt to kill you. So really, you're not in the wrong or anything." He said, and sighed. Hansuke placed his hands on the wood behind him, and leaned back. His gaze was still on the water. "I just- I wish things were back to normal." Hansuke admitted.

message 11: by soub, egg (new)

((https://pin.it/bt6eqnei44vwzl))

"Don't apologize, I deserve it." Replied Naoki. "Back to normal? How so?" he asked. If Hansuke was referring to a few years ago when they both were in the white fang, Naoki disagreed. Sure, he was always glad when Hansuke was around, but those were the worst years of his life.

message 12: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments ((https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a4/77/...))

"When no one had to choose sides! When the White Fang didn't exist. I know it's silly and childish of me, but I just want to happy again." Hansuke said. He pulled his knees to his chest, and rested his chin on his knees. "And you don't deserve that. You're not as horrible as you think you are.." His voice was a lot softer now.

message 13: by soub, egg (last edited Jul 24, 2018 01:58PM) (new)

((https://pm1.narvii.com/6305/cb11298b7...))

Naoki looked at Hansuke. He took a deep breath, and scooted over towards him. Naoki reached his arm around Hansuke and rested his head on Hansuke's shoulder. "Then leave. Be happy again." He said. "You could leave the White Fang, I'll leave the rebellion, and we could go somewhere far away.." Naoki didn't respond to the other part.

message 14: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments Hansuke's face warmed up, and he glanced at Naoki form the corner of his eye. "I-I would like that.." He began shyly. "But I can't. It's not that easy! Asano is my only family at this point. I don't want her to hate me." Hansuke's voice was rather muffled, since his head was still on his knees. He felt vulnerable, and for once, he felt like it was okay to be. Is this what it's like to have a crush one someone? He thought. "I shouldn't have joined the White Fang." Hansuke could feel the tears pricking at his eyes, so he kept his head down.

message 15: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments ((asano is basically kouyou, since in the manga she is somewhat of a mentor for him))

message 16: by soub, egg (new)

((úwù))

Naoki removed his arm, but his head remained on Hansuke's shoulder. Naoki let out a soft sigh, and said: "Does Asano care about you?" he asked. Naoki believed that if someone truly cared about someone, they would want them to be happy; no matter what it took. "I shouldn't have either..." mumbled Naoki, although if he hadn't joined, he wouldn't have met Hansuke. That was the one good thing to come out of the whole mess.

message 17: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments Hansuke nodded. "I think so..She's the one who looked after me all these years, so I hope so." He said, and tilted his head so it was resting on Naoki's. He touched a pebble that somehow got on the dock, and used his ability to lift it up. He made it float around in front of them, before dropping it in the water.

message 18: by soub, egg (new)

"If she truly cares about you, she would want what's best for you. You should talk to her, I'd go with you if you'd like.." Naoki's face flushed when Hansuke rested his head on Naoki's. He desperately hoped that Hansuke wouldn't notice. His gaze drifted down to the water, Naoki softly swished his feet back and forth in the cool water.

message 19: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments Hansuke hesitated to reply. As much as he didn't want to face it, Asano did scare him a bit. "Can we go now? And please stay with me." He said. A part of him wanted to reject Naoki, to tell him to leave so he couldn't get even more attached, but another part of Hansuke wanted to hold Naoki close and never let go. He hopped up from the edge of the dock, and held out a hand for Naoki.

message 20: by soub, egg (new)

"I won't leave you again." Naoki replied softly. Ever. Naoki took Hansuke's hand and pulled himself up. He used his foot to roll down his pant legs and slipped his shoes back on. Naoki wasn't mentally prepared for this. He was so nervous, and scared, but he wouldn't show it. You can do this. You can go back there, It's going to be alright. Naoki tried to convince himself.

message 21: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments Hansuke looked away to keep his blush out of Naoki's sight. "If you would like, you can wait outside of the headquarters..I don't want to put you into danger." He said, a stubborn tone in his voice. It was more of Hansuke telling Naoki not to go inside, rather than giving him a choice. He could practically hear his heart beating in his chest. While he was scared of being stabbed on sight, he was also scared of a new way to live. He was so used to living life as an assassin and being a member of the White Fang, that he had no idea what it was like to live a normal and peaceful life.

message 22: by soub, egg (new)

"It's- I'll be fine. I want to be there with you." Naoki wondered if he should put on a disguise or something, and then he realized that his idea was stupid. Naoki took a deep breath. He could do this, Naoki could go back there. Naoki wondered what would happen, he hoped everything would go alright. He didn't know if he could adjust to a perfectly normal life after all that he went through. Maybe he could if Hansuke was with him. Just thinking about it made his face turn bright red.

message 23: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments In the past, if someone had told Hansuke that he'd one day be heading towards the White Fang headquarters to resign with his biggest rival, he would've laughed. The situation he was in felt surreal. "What was it like when you left the White Fang? Were you scared..? Am I getting worried over nothing?" Hansuke questioned, his voice sounding more and more worried. What scared Hansuke the most was the possibility of Naoki leaving him alone after this, despite saying he'd stay.

((rival? haaha mroe like boyfriEnD))

message 24: by soub, egg (new)

((HAhAH))

"I told you, I'll be fine." Naoki didn't want Hansuke to worry about him. Even though he was absolutely terrified, Hansuke was more important than his little issues. "But-" Naoki sighed softly. "I was scared, I didn't have anyone I could turn to. I was so lost, and hopeless. I thought my life was over.." Naoki thought it was best if he didn't mention the part about him jumping off of a bridge, and failing of course. "I'll be there, so you won't have to go through what I did.."

message 25: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments Hansuke nodded. "Thank you." He said, and smiled slightly. It was forced and awkward looking, as Hansuke felt like he was going to rip at the seams. At this point, he was having second thoughts. I should just stay! I can just turn around now, and keep Naoki away from their headquarters..and I can be safe as well..! He thought, but quickly shook those thoughts away. They were at the White Fangs headquarters. He was only going to tell Asano, in hopes that she would spread the word.

message 26: by soub, egg (new)

Naoki looked down at Hansuke and gave him a gentle pat on the head. "It's going to be alright." he said, trying to reassure Hansuke and himself. Naoki eyed the building. It was still the same as it had been when he left. An overwhelming feeling of dread washed over him, but Naoki was able to shake it off. He could do this. His issues weren't important at the moment. Hansuke's were.

message 27: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments Despite Hansuke being super nervous, he still had in him to jokingly complain about being pat on the head. He didn't dislike it though, especially since it was Naoki that did it. He opened the door and went in first. His right hand hovered over one of his knives just in case, as he stepped further into the room. "Asano? Are you there? I need to speak with you."

message 28: by soub, egg (new)

Naoki followed Hansuke into the building. Overwhelming dread crashed over him like ocean waves, but Naoki did his best to shake the feeling away. He didn't believe he had any weapons on him, but he could always use his abilities if he absolutely had to. Naoki stuck his hands in his pockets, feeling for anything he could use as a weapon.

message 29: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments A woman with red hair similar to, but not exactly like Hansuke's stepped out, with a confused look on her face. This confused look turned into a slight smile. She seemed amused to see the two of them there. "Long time no see, Naoki." Asano began, her smooth voice breaking the few seconds of silence they had. She turned to Hansuke, and raised an eyebrow. "Hansuke, you seem very..How do I put this? Soft. You're not as spunky as usual... Did something happen?" She narrowed her eyes, what was taking place now was very similar to when Naoki had left in the past.

Hansuke hesitated for a few seconds. "Well I- I want to leave the White Fang." He tried to sound stern, in an attempt to get his point across. This resulted in a laugh coming from Asano. "Really? You're a natural born killer, why would you want to leave? You're treated with respect by those who fear you, and much much more." She said.

((i'm about to make asano sNAP))

message 30: by soub, egg (new)

Naoki didn't respond. Instead, he shot a glare at Asano. He stood close to Hansuke, so if something were to happen, he could guard him or push him out of the way.
The things Asano had been saying, pretty much everything, was similar to when Naoki left. He wasn't sure how to respond to any of this. Naoki's facial expression morphed into an angry one. His eyes narrowed and his brows furrowed, along with a frown. He crossed his arms, staring at Asano. He was ready, ready in case she decided to try something.

((oooooh shes gonna SnAp))

message 31: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments "That's why I want to leave! I want to have a normal life..and do normal things." Hansuke said. Why couldn't Asano accept that? He let his arms hang down at his sides. He didn't think Asano would attack them- at least he hoped she wouldn't.

Asano took a deep breath, as anger flashed across her face. "I am the one who kept you alive! If I didn't do that, you'd be dead along with your mother and father! You're so ungrateful towards the life I've given you! Are you just going to abandon it? Are you going to abandon me?" She shouted at Hansuke, anger practically radiating off of her.

message 32: by soub, egg (new)

((naoki is going to be s a l t y protective bf))

Naoki gave Hansuke a reassuring look, before stepping forwards. "Asano...Do you care about him? Do you care about Hansuke?" Naoki asked calmly. On the inside, he was seething with rage, but Naoki didn't show it. He didn't want to resort to violence, so Naoki hoped he could try to calm her down and they could talk about this.

message 33: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments Hansuke was utterly speechless at Asano's outburst. He tried to think of something to say, but Naoki stepped in. He stared at him, and then at Asano, whose face was red with anger. "How dare you ask me suck questions! You probably influenced this decision!" Asano said, glaring at Naoki. She turned to Hansuke again. "Do you really want this? Where will you go? You'll be all alone like before." Hansuke looked down at the ground. Asano was using one of his biggest fears against him.

message 34: by soub, egg (new)

((Ooh is it okay if Naoki snaps?))

message 35: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments ((yissss))

message 36: by soub, egg (new)

It was obvious to Naoki that Asano wouldn't be listening to him, so he did what any rational person would do in this situation. He snapped. Anger was practically radiating off of Naoki. "Shut it, Wench." he snapped, glaring daggers at Asano. "Hansuke came here to leave. So we are going to leave this...miserable little hell hole! Got it?" he asked demanded. Naoki hadn't acted in such a manner since he was in the White Fang, his behavior was almost..terrifying to him.

message 37: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments Asano quickly shut up. She hadn't seen Naoki since he had left the White Fang, and he didn't seem different at all. She huffed angrily and turned around. "Whatever. Well, when your little boyfriend eventually abandons you, don't try to come back, Hansuke." She walked away, and made preparations to alert some of the other members. Anger was still radiating off of her.

Hansuke watched her storm off, "Wait..!" He called after her, but she ignored him. He felt guilty for some reason, but once she was gone, the horrible things she had said hit him hard. "Thank you for coming with me.." He said. His voice was low, and he seemed very sad. Obviously, he had reason to be.

((ew my reply sucks oof))

message 38: by soub, egg (new)

((It doesn't suck!))

Naoki huffed. He could hear his heart pounding in his ears, adrenaline coursing through his veins. Naoki shook it off and turned to Hansuke. "Are you alright?" he asked, concerned for Hansuke. Naoki tried to resist the urge to hug him, but failed. He reached out and pulled the boy into a tight hug. I'm sorry.. he thought. "Hey...we should get out of here, We uh- We could go to my house? It's not too far..."

message 39: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments ((i'm scrEamiNG https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2f/2a/...))

Hansuke didn't hesitate to hug Naoki back. "I..I don't know." He rested his head on his shoulder for a brief second, before pulling away to respond. "Can we? I think I could use a drink." He mumbled, and rubbed at his eyes. They were a little pink, from holding back tears. He didn't want to cry in front of Naoki a second time. He walked over to the door with Naoki next to him, and glanced over his shoulder one last time. Despite how horrible he was feeling emotionally, it felt like a weight was lifted off of his shoulders.

message 40: by soub, egg (new)

((AAAAaaaAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA))

"We can, let's get going," replied Naoki. Naoki had plenty of stuff they could drink at his house. Naoki was somewhat nervous about Hansuke coming over, but he was glad that he decided to clean a few days ago. "Hansuke? Let me know if you need anything...any thing at all. Alright?" Naoki felt terrible, but he wanted to do anything he could to make Hansuke feel better.

message 41: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments Hansuke smiled softly and nodde, he didn't want to worry Naoki. It was odd to Hansuke. When Naoki left the White Fang he felt betrayed and confused. He'd often question why Naoki would want to leave, and he didn't understand. Now that Hansuke was the one leaving with Naoki, the realization that he was free, and could be a good person washed over him. "I'm sorry for being angry with you when you left the White Fang." He said as they walked to Naoki's house.

message 42: by soub, egg (new)

"It's fine, I shouldn't have just left like that." Naoki felt terrible about leaving his friend, and it haunted him for months. As they headed in the direction of Naoki's house, he realized how tired he was. Naoki used his hand to stifle a large yawn. He glanced down at Hansuke, smiling slightly.

((should I make Naoki's house?))

message 43: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments ((yes please! do you want me to post there?))

message 44: by soub, egg (new)

((Sure!))