What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Knight (Impossible, #4)
This topic is about Knight
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Series with FBI agents and BDSM club. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Brynette Turner (btromancewriter) Can anyone help me? A few years ago (before I started logging my books on Goodreads) I read a series about a group of FBI agents who were also members of the BDSM community. In one of the books, a woman had been kidnapped from the Chicago area and turned into a slave after being tortured so completely that she lost memory of her identity. She was discovered when her owner took her to a BDSM club but abandoned her when the club was raided by federal authorities. The raid was in retaliation for the owner allowing drugs and other violations that occurred in previous books. Traumatized, the slave was only able to respond to the agent who had discovered her using domination to bring her out of her shell. In another book, the FBI agents are tracking the man who turned out to be her abductor and who is now stalking her after they realize her connection to their case. There are probably six or seven books in this series. Unfortunately, I don't remember the author or the name of the series, but I had to have read it in 2014.

message 2: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda (amanda_redpeach) | 253 comments .

message 3: by Amanda (last edited Jul 22, 2018 06:56PM) (new) - added it

Amanda (amanda_redpeach) | 253 comments Knight by Julia Sykes ?

Part of a review :
"When her master leaves her alone at a BDSM club, she thinks it's a test and doesn't even entertain the idea that she might at last be free of the man who has been terrorising her for months. But when FBI agent Smith calms her and convinces her that she is free, she quickly latches on to him claiming him as her Master despite his reluctance."

Brynette Turner (btromancewriter) Yes! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm so happy that you found it. I want to reread that entire series!

message 5: by Amanda (last edited Jul 23, 2018 12:21AM) (new) - added it

Amanda (amanda_redpeach) | 253 comments You're very welcome, it has been added to my to-read list now too :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Knight (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Julia Sykes (other topics)