Addermire Institute (Semi-Advanced) discussion

Residences > | liam and jameson - brigmore

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 1501 comments Mod
(view spoiler)

message 2: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Jameson wasn't particularly excited to be going to Addermire Institute. Not because it didn't have a great set of staff, nor because the students were particularly deplorable as a whole, but because of the sole purpose he was here. He kept trying to mull over this whole situation in his mind, to make sense of everything - and nothing was quite piecing together. Defacto was a group of rebels from the civil war that'd broken out in the other regions of Portermount. But why Addermire? Why go to a school with a bunch of adolescence instead of trained mercenaries or political leaders? What was leading Defacto here and why not towards the royals? Not a single assassination attempt had been reported by the overseers of the guard and yet he was somehow supposed to believe that this was a political war?

He rolled his suitcase into the room and closed the door behind him, head down, one foot forward, step step and turn. He laid the case on his bed, not even glancing up to see who exactly his roommate was. He needed a few moments of rest before he could start his mission.

message 3: by Abdul Alhazred (last edited Jul 20, 2018 03:54PM) (new)

Abdul Alhazred (abdul-alhazred)
assuming the dorms have showers/restrooms per dormroom, not communal

Liam, hair a darker red than usual and damp from water, strode out of the bathroom. The thick steam from his hot shower only shielded him but briefly before dissipating, leaving the pale pixie naked in the middle of his dorm room before he had time to process that he wasn't alone.

When did they assign me a room mate? Ugh, he better not get in the way of my work. The last thing I need is to take my customers somewhere else. Better use the sock-on-doorknob policy. Hands on his hips, he looked over the newcomer, not caring about his nakedness in front of someone he didn't know - he did the very same thing every day after school for money, besides, it was his room, if he wanted to stroll around it in his birthday suit, he would. Besides, he wanted to see how the (mildly) cute boy would react.

message 4: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

<< he's eighteen and yeah they probably have small bathrooms. >>

The sound footsteps caught his attention. Though he didn't quite look up at first, texting a quick message to the headmistress before pushing his phone into his back pocket. He glanced at the man, blinking faintly before turning away and busying himself with putting his clothing away. "A bit of decency goes a long way" he spoke stiffly. He walked stiffly. He was a stiff guy in general.

message 5: by Abdul Alhazred (new)

Liam rolled his eyes. Kids going to be a buzzkill for sure. His lip twitched, threatening a grin. With a huff, he turned around and began to go through his drawers for some decent clothes. "So you're the poor bastard they stuck with me, huh? I'm Liam." He didn't look back, trying to act as if he didn't really care. Though it was hard. He was rather cute, be Liam refused to let himself forget his one and only rule. Now dressed in plaid boxers and sweatpants, he hoped onto his bed and searched amidst the mess of covers for his textbook physics.

message 6: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

"I'm not poor, nor am I a bastard. My name is Jameson. You can call me Jameson, not James, or Jamie, or any variation of the sort. I wont bother you, if you don't bother me." he spoke as though he'd read Liam's mind - though he hadn't of course. He just knew a lot of Brigmore students had... some rather interesting side jobs. He had one too, and he knew that everyone wanted a bit of privacy.

message 7: by Abdul Alhazred (new)

"That's a shame," Liam said with a growing grin as he made no attempt to cover up the fact that he was looking Jameson over. "I wouldn't mind you bothering me." Mentally kicking himself for that comment - he wasn't the one to approach or flirt often, and he was silently stunned at himself for it. Clearing his throat and regathering himself, casting his eyes on anything but the boy's face, he

message 8: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Jameson wasn't uncomfortable with the attention, mostly because he didn't really know what it meant. Throughout his younger years he didn't spend much time with people his age, didn't develop socially as he probably should have. The subtleties escaped him, but the comment did not. He was confused at first, staring down at his open suitcase and reaching up to loosen the tie around his collar. "... I've been informed of your extracurricular activities and while I have no particular opinion on them, I want you to know now that I'm not interested in your services. But I do have a request of you" he turned to face him, sharp brows furrowed downwards.

message 9: by Abdul Alhazred (new)

While disappointing, he was determined to change that. Still, he wouldn't hypnotize his new 'friend' into wanting him as he usually did, not if he'd have to see him daily. "Oh, a shame...a request?" A smile crept across his face. "With a face like that, anything," Liam said with a wink. He was dead-set on getting what he wanted. No one turned down Liam, no one. Well, at least, not when he really wants something. "So, what would that be, James...-eson." He quickly corrected himself.

message 10: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Jameson was serious the entire time, not a single flicker of change in his expression as he stepped forward once, "If any of your clients act suspicious... If they ask you join something, I need you to tell me." he said calmly. The headmistress trusted Liam, so Jameson did too - to some extent.

message 11: by Abdul Alhazred (new)

It was a weird request, not one he was expecting. There was a long pause, unsure of what to say. "Um, haven't you heard of client confidentiality?" Liam said, slightly bothered by what Jameson was asking, for him to share details of his...well, hookups, with him, when they just barely met. Plus, the use of 'need' made it seem pressing and drastic... "I make no promises?" Liam was suddenly in a hurry to put distance between he and Jameson.

message 12: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

His brows furrowed down just the slightest bit more, "It's not mandatory, and I have no means of forcing you to, but it would be nice, if you did." he tried to soften his tone but failed miserably. "But you will know what I mean, if it happens." he glanced at the door, closing his eyes, there was no one listening, good. "The headmistress sends her regards, by the way."

message 13: by Abdul Alhazred (new)

"The headmistress...?" That was odd, sure, the two of them got along, but so 'send her regards' to him through this new student was weird. Maybe he could follow through with Jameson's request, maybe there was more to it than he thought? "Um, okay then." He turned his focus back to his book. A cute, but strange, roommate.

message 14: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

<< we could do a timeskip? maybe liam has a client and the door is locked but jameson still comes in anyways and demands the guy leave? >>

message 15: by Abdul Alhazred (new)

sure. any preference on the guy? I should probably try to collab with a defacto member so someone can try to get Liam to join?

message 16: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

<< oh we could just have it be some random dude, like no one in particular
or if you want it could be a defacto member who tries to kill liam after liam refuses (if he does), like not a specific character >>

message 17: by Abdul Alhazred (last edited Jul 24, 2018 06:41PM) (new)

I'll just do a random person, I think I'd prefer an actual defacto member later on, and have him not try to kill Liam, as I feel more could be explored there

Carmichael had agreed to be gentle. That is now how it went. The bed frame rattled, the walls shook, and if it were not for the flimsily held-up spell that locked in all sounds in the room, he was sure the whole hallway could hear his screams of both passion, pleasure, and pain. It would't hold, though. Liam found it hard to concentrate while he was being mercilessly railed by a seemingly angry werewolf. He was new to hate-f*cking, and was concerned about the multitude of scratches, bite-marks, and hickeys Carmichael had left on him - clawmarks across his back and chest, upon his neck along with big bright, bruise-like hickeys, teethmarks on his inner thighs and rear cheeks. With an audible *pop* the knot went in, Carmichael ceased his cruel thrusts, and went still as Liam felt warmth fill him. His head swam as the violent motions stopped, his neck snapping as if someone had slammed on the brakes. "PLEASE tell me we aren't going to be tied like this for hours, dog-boy. My roommate will be home any minuet." All he got out of the wolf was a weak, satisfied whimper. "grrreat..."

message 18: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Jameson had lived here about two weeks. He had very few leads but leads in general were better than none at all. Recently, however, he'd come across something odd while snooping about. A certain mark, a spades specifically, that students were carrying around. Some wore it around their neck, others had it on bracelets. It was very subtle, but most of those students were moon influenced. One of them specifically was a princess of Portermount, and if he could pull his evidence together he could - He stopped, staring down at the locked door and jiggling the handle a few more times, knocking harshly, "Liam we've discussed this. I have work to get done" he called out.

message 19: by Abdul Alhazred (new)

Had I forgotten the sock? Cursing himself mentally, he strained to pull himself away from Carmichael. "Carmichael, can you shift back please. He's here. Car? Car-Carmichal!" Kicking the werewolf, who was still in a daze from climaxing, tugged away from Liam. "Don't you DARE ruin my sheets!" The pixie cried. Liam felt a horrid and unnerving sensation of flesh altering within his deeper parts as the boy complied before pulling out. "Ugh, I can't even shower first?" The brunette was sweaty, not that he minded the musk. "Sorry, look, I'll make it up to you later - I don't usually have repeat customers so frequently, but I like you, and you pay well above my ordinary price. You know I'm good on my word. Now hurry up and get dressed before he starts b*tchin' at me."

message 20: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Jameson sighed heavily, tapping his foot and glancing down at his watch anxiously. He was wasting vital time. He needed to keep to his schedule. He had responsibilities and Liam was a damn inconvenience. Or maybe he was just a control freak. He knocked harder on the door, "If you don't open up I will kick the door down." he threatened.

message 21: by Abdul Alhazred (last edited Jul 24, 2018 07:24PM) (new)

Glaring at Carmichael as if to say 'See, I told you so,' Liam rolled out of bed, still naked (Jameson had already seen him naked, and Liam didn't care enough to dress), and unlocked the door. Opening it half way, and gesturing Jameson inside. Carmichael was struggling to put on his pants over his sneakers, and his bright neon orange boxer briefs stood out like a sore thumb. This should be fun.

message 22: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Jameson grunted as he stepped in, glancing down and quickly looking away. He didn't have time for trivial bullshit like this. He pushed Liam aside rather harshly, opening up his briefcase (of which he used instead of a backpack) and beginning to lay papers out along his bed. "I don't know who you are, but you smell, and you need to leave" he said harshly to Carmicheal.

message 23: by Abdul Alhazred (last edited Jul 24, 2018 07:45PM) (new)

Liam grunted when he was pushed, and made an audible hiss at Jameson. "This is why you have no friends," He muttered beneath his breath. Carmichael, still shirtless and pants undone, looked at Liam in confusion. Liam hastily shoved the werewolf out of the dorm room. "This was fun, let's do it again sometime soon, kay, bye," and proceeded to slam the door in the shifter's face before he could protest about leaving behind his favorite t-shirt. Must he always be such a rude nightmare?

message 24: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Jameson glanced back at the wolf, expression twisting into distaste. Liam was fine most of the time, but seeing him with clients especially rustled Jameson's feathers. He wasn't sure why that was, but he had other things to think about. "I don't need friends" he spat back, having heard the harsh words from earlier. He turned his desk light on, stringing together clues on a corkboard hanging above his bed rather urgently.

message 25: by Abdul Alhazred (new)

Yes, yes you do. I'll give you chance to act more...human. Angel, more like cold emotionally cut off robot with trust issues. Were everyone native to this realm like this? "What even is that you are working on?" He never understood Jameson's hobby - he never asked before because he was certain Jameson would just tell him to leave him along, but it was so odd he needed to know. Just what was he up to?

message 26: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

He went silent for a moment, letting out a quiet huff and reaching up to push a lock of hair out of his face. He really needed to gel it better, or maybe get a haircut. He glanced back momentarily, eyeing Liam over once more. He'd seen Liam naked a few times, never once spotting a spades mark, so it was safe to say Liam wasn't a member of Defacto. "... I'm opening an investigation up on Denali Portermount. There's grounds of treason involved. If that's the case, she'd be sentenced to jail time - possibly a public execution" he explained calmly.

message 27: by Abdul Alhazred (new)

"Denali Portermount? Isn't she...like...a princess or something? How can she be treasonous?" Liam wasn't sure why a student had any right to 'open an investigation,' into a royal, none the less. Jameson was just another Addermire student, right? Portermount didn't have, like, teen FBI, did they?

message 28: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Jameson stared at Liam, tilting his head, eyes flickering down for a moment before he turned back to his work, "So you haven't heard anything about the Defacto group yet?" he asked quietly.

message 29: by Abdul Alhazred (new)

I'm hoping for someone to collab w and try to recruit Liam, so don't tell him what Defacto is/stands for just yet

Liam shrugged, not entirely interested anymore. He had come to the most rational conclusion: his roommate was crazy. He just had to be. He was the same age as Liam was, he couldn't be a spy or an investigator or anything. It just was too out there for Liam.

message 30: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

<< oh okay cool cool >>

Jameson sighed and shook his head, "Doesn't matter." he murmured. He didn't know what he was trying to accomplish in telling Liam. Maybe he just wanted someone to vent to. But it was stupid, futile. It's not like Liam cared. He turned away, "Political stuff" he muttered, ending it there and rolling his shoulders, looking incredibly tense.

message 31: by Abdul Alhazred (new)

"Ew, politics. Well, have fun...whatever it is you are doing." Liam proceeded to go shower quickly before dressing himself in a fishnet mesh shirt and sparkly short shorts, with cute Adidas any sneakerhead would fawn over.

message 32: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Jameson couldn't help but glance over every so often, struggling to stay on task. Liam was possibly the most distracting person he'd ever been around - even when he wasn't talking or.. inviting strange men over and working with them.

message 33: by Abdul Alhazred (new)

Feeling eyes on him, Liam had glanced over and caught eyes with Jameson, and flashed him a cheeky grin. "I'm going to be home late, don't wait up." He'd be so cute if he weren't so weird, Liam thought. Still, he could respect his preference for being called his name, Jameson, opposed to James or Jamie, just as he himself hated William or Willie, though he'd let his family call him 'Will' for the sake of "Will of the Wisp." Liam hoped tonight would be a good crowd, which meant lots of money and lots of potential 'VIP room' customers.

message 34: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Jameson furrowed his brows, quickly looking away when he realized he'd been caught, "... Where are you going?" he asked calmly, even though he was mostly sure that he knew already. He mostly just wanted to talk to Liam. There was something comforting in just talking for the sake of it, something he didn't get to do often, casual conversations were almost as luxurious as outings at night - he'd never really gotten the chance to act his age.

message 35: by Abdul Alhazred (new)

"I work at a strip club in Syracuse." Liam said matter-of-factly, wondering why now Jameson was interested in his nightly activities. "I pole dance, take off my clothes, and, occasionally, bed customers." He shrugged, "Everyone has their talents, this is mine." He wasn't ashamed of what he was good at, even if his family might be. Someone had to work in the adult entertainment business, needs had to be met. Just as sales clerks and burger flippers were necessary, so was his profession.