English Translations of Scandinavian/Nordic Mysteries & Thrillers discussion

NetGalley > Caroline Eriksson - The Watcher

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ken, Moderator (U.S.A.) (last edited Jul 20, 2018 01:42PM) (new)

Ken Fredette (klfredette) | 4397 comments Mod
Caroline Eriksson Caroline Eriksson has her newest book on NetGalley under Read Now General Fiction, It's called The Watcher The Watcher by Caroline Eriksson it will be published September 18, 2018. Sweden.

message 2: by Sharon, Moderator (Netherlands) (new)

Sharon | 2435 comments Mod
Ken wrote: "Caroline Eriksson Caroline Eriksson has her newest book on NetGalley under Read Now General Fiction, It's called The Watcher [bookcover:The Wa..."

Goodness the plot sounds like The Girl on the Train.....very similar!!

message 3: by Icewineanne (new)

Icewineanne | 265 comments Doesn’t it though?!

message 4: by Sharon, Moderator (Netherlands) (new)

Icewineanne wrote: "Doesn’t it though?!"

Indeed, I seem to be seeing a lot of very similar products, written or filmed, recently. My take is that they base it on something they feel was successful and don’t realize that internationally now many are seeing each, but could be just my take on it all........

message 5: by Icewineanne (new)

Icewineanne | 265 comments I guess they’re all looking for a winning formula, writing for what they think readers want rather than just writing something that pleases or speaks to themselves.

message 6: by Sharon, Moderator (Netherlands) (new)

Icewineanne wrote: "I guess they’re all looking for a winning formula, writing for what they think readers want rather than just writing something that pleases or speaks to themselves."

Either ignorance or ambition is costing them though......world is getting to small or connected to support it.

English Translations of Scandinavian/Nordic...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Watcher (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Caroline Eriksson (other topics)