Horror Aficionados discussion

Novels > Help with a Book Title?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kay (new)

Kay Hi all - I was hoping someone might be able to help me remember the name of a horror book I read when I was a kid. It was very much like an R.L. Stine book - teen love that goes horribly wrong - and I remember the cover had a girl on the front who had in her hands an open, heart-shaped box of chocolates, and the chocolates were swimming in blood. The artistic style of the cover was very similar to an R.L. Stine cover as well. Does anyone have any idea which book this might be? I'd love to grab a copy and read it again as an adult. Thanks in advance for your help!

message 2: by Kylie (new)

Kylie (new-vogue-ravyn) | 113 comments This sounds like it could've been one of the Point Horror or Nightmare Hall books like The Boyfriend, Dream Date, Prom Date etc. I've had a look through my current collection but can't find the cover you're looking for. Still, I thought I'd mention it in case it helps with your search - even if it's not one of those it might link to other similar series'.

message 3: by Kay (new)

Kay Thanks! I'll check these out.

message 4: by Char (new)

Char  | 13908 comments Mod
If none of those pan out, there is a Goodreads group dedicated to this sort of thing. I think it's called WHAT'S THE NAME OF THAT BOOK?
Good luck!

message 5: by Kay (new)

Kay Oh cool - thanks!

message 6: by Kay (new)

Kay Just joined - thanks!

message 7: by Char (new)

Char  | 13908 comments Mod
Corinne wrote: "link for Char's suggestion
https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...
It's a fun group."

Thanks, Corinne!